Home

M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on M13 Offseason Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #801
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: M13 Offseason Rosters (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar4380
also when editing in the editor it disguises ratings.. go in game and go to the cowboys DE's and edit them and go to ratings and they re-adjust to 99 overalls.. Ware maybe... this can also be said for the players you move from DT to DE or DE to OLB for the scheme changes..

Here are players that get rerated and their OVR is not "True"

There re-calculated or "true" rating is listed

Bills

Kyle Williams 89
Alan Branch 75
Mark Anderson 70

Browns

Jabal SHeard 75
Ahtyba Rubin 83
Billy Winn 75

Cardinals
Dansby - rrates to 83
Sam Acho should be closer to 80 than 70..
Tyrann Mathieu is projected to compete but not a sure fire starter that 81 vs Bells 78 makes him

Chargers
Dunlap and Starks should be switched or the same.. be surprised if dunlap wins that job but they are competing I would make Dunlap 75..
Fluker is limited in pass blocking reduce that some, not projected with the ability to play LT much.. hence Starks and Dunlap competing there and him not being mentioned
Kwame Geathers - massive NT.. missing.. also missing NT Byron Jerideau
Jarret Johnson move to LOLB now that Freeney is ROLB
Freeney rerates to81
Shareece Wright is projected 2nd starting CB should be low 70s

Bills
Robert woods an 83? I like his athleticism attrubutes but maybe lower his awareness..and 83 carry? carrying seems high overall for rookies in this roster.

Sam young is competing to start at LG

Andrew jackson - don't see him on any roster..
David Snow - move to center
Colin Brown- Move to RG and increase to like 66
SS- Searcy is running as starter at SS increase to 73-74 or just so he reorders as starter

Broncos -

Montee Ball - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...all?id=2539341

WEAKNESSES Smaller back with a lot of wear on his tires. Possesses average overall size and straight-line speed. One speed runner who another gear to accelerate once in space, and doesn't have elite ABILITY (99?) to elude quicker defenders.

JD Walton could be increased to 78
Kuper reduced to 77
RT Painter - 62 awareness
Shaun Phillips rerates to 85 due to position move.. which is fair I think
Ayers will most likely start at Left DE
Rodgers cromartie is starting CB with Harris in the nickel or slot CB role could just be done with Depth chart rather than rating

Browns - Weeden and Campbell should be same ovr.. weeden is still projected starter .. lower campbell to 75 rather than raise weeden
Josh Gordon consistently gets behind defense.. many long catches - 93 speed
CB Bademosi is FS

Bucs - Josh Freeman is little high for someone who may loose his job. granted it could just be motivational threats
missing backup tackles Jason Weaver RT and LT Mike Remmers

Bengels - Vontaze Burfict came on strong and was very good at end of last year, could be there best true linebacker .. not great in coverage but more of a true linebacker than Harrison. may want to change those two sides so Burfict is out there in coverage situations in Nickel then Harrison will be available for DE subs.. Burfict should be increased and Mauluga was one of the higher rated MLBs in free agency.. his contract indicates that as well

Green - Ellis is a little high at 84, Bernard will probably see alot of time and Rex Burkhead is getting alot of attention from Marvin Lewis

Cardinals -

Watford and Cooper should not be both at LG.. they were working LG Cooper and RG Watford in rookie camp.. I still think when the season starts Cooper will be starting at RG with Colledge at LG and Watford developing behind him, he is more athletic than Cooper and Cooper is more a run blocker.. but do it however you think is best..

Chilo Rachel is not on the team and he was signed as a backup swing linemen could be moved to the backup RT spot..
Mar, you ever think about making the changes yourself and posting the file?

It would be easier that way, I won't be doing to many re-rates since I likes what Rondo had to start with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 12:46 PM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Mar, you ever think about making the changes yourself and posting the file?

It would be easier that way, I won't be doing to many re-rates since I likes what Rondo had to start with.
I would help out that way if you wanted. If I could get it into the damn editor it would be even easier...

could I just email you the file? not sure how to post it..
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 06-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #803
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm going through and giving the correct contract to all rookies based off of last years salaries. They won't be perfect, but theyll be much better than what the game assigns. I'm also giving each guy the correct pick as well as my own tweaks to some rookies
Old 06-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #804
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
I'm going through and giving the correct contract to all rookies based off of last years salaries. They won't be perfect, but theyll be much better than what the game assigns. I'm also giving each guy the correct pick as well as my own tweaks to some rookies
Cool, thanks for the help. Post when you are done.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #805
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Cool, thanks for the help. Post when you are done.
mine is entirely based off Rondos latest roster. I'd already started on working through it a while before you started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #806
Rookie

Rondo, you are the f'n man. Thank you so much for the time you've put into this. I finally got all this working on my 360 and it's almost like an entirely different game.

On a side note, did you change the facial model for Kaepernick on the 9ers?
Old 06-01-2013, 11:37 PM   #807
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big9erFan
Rondo, you are the f'n man. Thank you so much for the time you've put into this. I finally got all this working on my 360 and it's almost like an entirely different game.

On a side note, did you change the facial model for Kaepernick on the 9ers?
Yessir, I did. He's got hair now, a better looking nose, and I think he might even have a goatee. I can't remember about the goatee exactly tho.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #808
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Yessir, I did. He's got hair now, a better looking nose, and I think he might even have a goatee. I can't remember about the goatee exactly tho.
I thought so, started up a franchise and at first didn't think it was Kap starting even though it said it was him on the depth chart

Thanks again for all the hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »