Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #89
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Broncos are done...half way through the Chiefs
Old 09-06-2013, 12:08 AM   #90
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Blaze,

I was just going through the rosters, and I found Rex Grossman rated higher than RG3. On the FBG website, Grossman is a 64, and RG3 is a 67. However, Grossman was rated a 68 in your roster, above RG3's 67. I was not looking at depth chart, and just looking at the raw attributes. Same with Calvin. Calvin Johnson is a 73 instead of the 93 on FBG website. What happened? I love your stuff and I figure there is a good explanation for this, what am I missing!

Keep it up!

-Walkie
Old 09-06-2013, 12:18 AM   #91
Rookie

I like the idea of these rosters, but do they only work in user played games? I sim/supersim with these rosters and everybody stinks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 01:59 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkietalkie424
Hey Blaze,

I was just going through the rosters, and I found Rex Grossman rated higher than RG3. On the FBG website, Grossman is a 64, and RG3 is a 67. However, Grossman was rated a 68 in your roster, above RG3's 67. I was not looking at depth chart, and just looking at the raw attributes. Same with Calvin. Calvin Johnson is a 73 instead of the 93 on FBG website. What happened? I love your stuff and I figure there is a good explanation for this, what am I missing!

Keep it up!

-Walkie
As stated in a previous reply. The stats in game are going to be different when blaze and I work on the roster because the FBG site is using the old formula from madden 12 and the personal that is going to fix it is on vacation and he stated he will fix the formula when he gets back to match how madden 25 does the stats.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #93
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

be warned you might be wasting your time, as soon as you start your franchise and import the roster EA screw the depth charts up completely and you can't change the LS on the depth chart also it seems to randomly change ratings.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #94
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

The ratings change because of the schemes and that's why you need 32 team control for adjustments.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #95
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1

What are people tending to lean towards when setting their sliders with these??

I don't get a lot of time to test, but I have been using All Madden with threshold at 85 and user tackling at 50 to keep both User and CPU running games at a decent level.

Those have been my only adjustments and it's plays very nice! However I am just curious as some people claim they play best without the need for a sliders over haul, but then some people play with the suggested xxKidxx sliders.

Was wondering if anyone has played with both and can suggest which plays better?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #96
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
The ratings change because of the schemes and that's why you need 32 team control for adjustments.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
how do you stop it from reordering the depth charts?? I have 32 team control for owners, I can't even put someone at LS now that SHOULD be there without the rosters re ordering and the player I want doesn't show up only Centers and guards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »