Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #65
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
This is like a "Christmas Miracle" for the ages!

Questions:

1) Is the set dropping Sunday your original roster with the FBG ratings applied or will it also be updated with current transactions / depth charts / UDFA's / etc?

2) Are you guys seeing any of the TE blocking issue that I've read about? Apparently they often have low STR or something and have no luck blocking a DE, etc.

3) Did you consider setting up a paypal for donations for yourself or the beneficiary of your choice? I'd happily donate...

THANK YOU!
I don't think the TE blocking stuff was was viewed as a bad thing. I think the fact that TE's who aren't good run blockers can't hold blocks was good. On default rosters everyone blocks good. That's how I took it anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Blaze, thanks for taking this project on. Sounds like it could be awesome.

I work for a pro scouting service, so we keep updated depth charts for all MLB, NBA, and NFL teams. For the NFL, we update the charts daily based on transactions and weekly during the season based on the way teams actually use players (snap counts, reps, and so on).

When you're done re-rating players and are ready to update the depth charts, I'd be happy to send you an Excel file with updated charts for each team in an effort to help make your roster as accurate as possible. Let me know if you'd like to use this resource.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #67
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Blaze, thanks for taking this project on. Sounds like it could be awesome.

I work for a pro scouting service, so we keep updated depth charts for all MLB, NBA, and NFL teams. For the NFL, we update the charts daily based on transactions and weekly during the season based on the way teams actually use players (snap counts, reps, and so on).

When you're done re-rating players and are ready to update the depth charts, I'd be happy to send you an Excel file with updated charts for each team in an effort to help make your roster as accurate as possible. Let me know if you'd like to use this resource.
Most definitely appreciated. I'll keep you posted! Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #68
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Cardinals are done...
Old 09-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #69
Rookie

Just curious as to what you're basing the ratings on. When I go to the fbgratings website and look at the Dolphins roster, their top nine players are:

Wake 76
Grimes 74
Wallace 74
Clabo 73
Starks 73
Tannehill 72
Miller 71
Ellerbe 71
Wheeler 71

But when I load your rosters, the top players are:

Clabo 79
Grimes 78
Sturgis 76
Incognito 74
Moore 70
Ellerbe 70
Hartline 68
Pouncey 68
Starks 67

You also have some weird ratings, like Moore ahead of Tannehill, Binns better than Wallace, Shelbe better than Wake, etc. Just wondering if I'm looking at this all right or if there is some reason for the discrepancies.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #70
Rookie

cp22's Arena

Using these rosters, default sliders, and default penalty sliders, I've actually seen def pass interference calls...and for the first time ever I saw an offensive pass interference call.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #71
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
Just curious as to what you're basing the ratings on. When I go to the fbgratings website and look at the Dolphins roster, their top nine players are:

Wake 76
Grimes 74
Wallace 74
Clabo 73
Starks 73
Tannehill 72
Miller 71
Ellerbe 71
Wheeler 71

But when I load your rosters, the top players are:

Clabo 79
Grimes 78
Sturgis 76
Incognito 74
Moore 70
Ellerbe 70
Hartline 68
Pouncey 68
Starks 67

You also have some weird ratings, like Moore ahead of Tannehill, Binns better than Wallace, Shelbe better than Wake, etc. Just wondering if I'm looking at this all right or if there is some reason for the discrepancies.
The overalls don't matter. The depths charts aren't done as of yet. That'll be one of the last things I do. Instead of looking at overalls look at their individual ratings...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #72
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Rams are complete...will upload in a few!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »