Home

Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #73
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
God these rosters suck – there are six guys on the Saints roster that are not on the team. They're also missing four guys who made the original cut.
EA should fire Donny Moore for this BS. It can take me a freaking DAY to update a roster with all of the latest transactions. Donny Moore had about 2 weeks to add all of the missing players, make all of the cuts, signings, and everything else, and he puts out this half-assed piece of ****. It's totally unacceptable. No wonder EA put Madden share in the game this year. Maybe they know how many people are unhappy with the rosters Moore puts out every year so they thought that if they put a madden share in the game, people wouldn't need to download Moore's terrible rosters anymore if they didn't want to and they could make their own and upload it so the community could download it and they wouldn't have to complain about Moore's rosters anymore. It's totally unacceptable
Old 09-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #74
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

So how long before Moore puts out a corrected roster with all these missing players and working IR?
Old 09-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #75
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey, can someone post the updated roster for madden 13 and 12 xbox users?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #76
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
EA should fire Donny Moore for this BS. It can take me a freaking DAY to update a roster with all of the latest transactions. Donny Moore had about 2 weeks to add all of the missing players, make all of the cuts, signings, and everything else, and he puts out this half-assed piece of ****. It's totally unacceptable. No wonder EA put Madden share in the game this year. Maybe they know how many people are unhappy with the rosters Moore puts out every year so they thought that if they put a madden share in the game, people wouldn't need to download Moore's terrible rosters anymore if they didn't want to and they could make their own and upload it so the community could download it and they wouldn't have to complain about Moore's rosters anymore. It's totally unacceptable

I know theirs one out there for PS3 that has all guys Donny missed or didn't add so if anybody wants to check it out the gamertag is Addy81.

not sure about 360
I was thinking about using that one myself instead of ea's for my ccm lol.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #77
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I know theirs one out there for PS3 that has all guys Donny missed or didn't add so if anybody wants to check it out the gamertag is Addy81.

not sure about 360
I was thinking about using that one myself instead of ea's for my ccm lol.
Does the Addy81 file have the teams down to 53 men already?
Old 09-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #78
Just started!

Will someone kindly start a thread with PS3 roster updates for those of us that rent the game from Gamefly? It obviously doesn't come with the online code. Thx in advance for your time!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #79
Rookie

Is there any hope to get a roster with IR guys actually on IR or should I just start my goddamn franchise already???

Sheesh, this should be easier, really.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #80
Rookie

Anyone have the EA roster for 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »