Home

2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

This is a discussion on 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2014, 12:00 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2014 up-to-date (with correct underclassmen declaring) PS3 draft class

How have the offensive lines turned out on these classes? Am going to start my new CFM tonight and was curious as the last couple sets I have tried have had pretty bad offensive line drafts so I am curious on this set how they have looked.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick5150
How have the offensive lines turned out on these classes? Am going to start my new CFM tonight and was curious as the last couple sets I have tried have had pretty bad offensive line drafts so I am curious on this set how they have looked.
You're right, that's one of the import quirks I've noticed - offensive line in general coming in projected too low. Editing players way up in NCAA definitely helps, though. I've found it very easy (a few uploads in Madden, perhaps) to get Mathews/Robinson/Lewan/Kouandijo all in the first round, and I've been trying to get more first/second day lineman across positions.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:14 PM   #35
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

You can edit offensive lineman as high as you want, but what I noticed is their blocking stats are always terrible. That doesn't really seem to matter though because I've drafted Gabe Jackson and Cyril Richardson with 60ish Run and Pass Blocking and they're still monsters, probably due to their size.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 07:37 PM   #36
Just started!

OVR: 0

this may be a dumb question but these rosters look really good and thought out but how exactly do i get this in my game im assuming i download the file and put it on a usb and put the usb in my ps3 but then what do i do can someone explain or send me a link that helps
Old 01-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #37
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkFighter14
this may be a dumb question but these rosters look really good and thought out but how exactly do i get this in my game im assuming i download the file and put it on a usb and put the usb in my ps3 but then what do i do can someone explain or send me a link that helps
1. Download and unzip the files
2. Move the unzipped PS3 folder onto a thumb drive
3. Plug it into your PS3
4. Go to your PS3 Sava Data
5. Open the thumb drive (usually the very top selection)
6. Copy the file to the PS3
7. Import Draft Class during Week 1 of the Franchise

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #38
Just started!

thanks i got it but it has TE amaro as the projected number 1 overall which i think is a little weird since seferian jenkins is the pretty unanimous best TE, i dont know just a suggestion
Old 01-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkFighter14
thanks i got it but it has TE amaro as the projected number 1 overall which i think is a little weird since seferian jenkins is the pretty unanimous best TE, i dont know just a suggestion
It's randomized every time you load it in Madden. Try saving your franchise before and after loading, simming to week two then checking the projections. If you don't like them, go back to Save 1 and try again.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #40
Rookie

I had done some classes about two weeks back. But had the underclassmen issue. I am still unsure about how the ratings will look. But heres how projections typically cam out for 1st rd prospects. Took lowest and highest rated player from 1st round or first2 players picked at that position
qbs typically ranged from 70-84. With a random guy being 80+ (never know who is the next files) sometimes it was manziel sometimes Bridgewater, sometimes McCarran
Rbs 70-79.
Tackes 73-81
Guards 69-83
Center 67-77
Wr 73-82
Te-70-76

De 66-83
Dt 63-83
olb 68-77
Mlb 66-79
CB 74-81
Fs 69-79
Ss-66-81

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »