Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2016, 01:09 AM   #81
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

I was just glancing over a thread I think from football freaks, I guess you could just import the rosters into a franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 01:54 AM   #82
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I was just glancing over a thread I think from football freaks, I guess you could just import the rosters into a franchise.
Sort of. All the team numbers on the roster are 1 number higher than they are in franchise. Dont know why it's like this but it is. Also Roster files dont have all the salary numbers correct for whatever reason, either. It's easier to convert Franchise to Roster - there's a program to convert it actually on Football Freaks, but it requires some more work to get it to work for consoles.

If you want a franchise file, I can look into working on one some time this week. I caught a cold so I'll probably be home again tomorrow unless i get better.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:18 AM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Sort of. All the team numbers on the roster are 1 number higher than they are in franchise. Dont know why it's like this but it is. Also Roster files dont have all the salary numbers correct for whatever reason, either. It's easier to convert Franchise to Roster - there's a program to convert it actually on Football Freaks, but it requires some more work to get it to work for consoles.

If you want a franchise file, I can look into working on one some time this week. I caught a cold so I'll probably be home again tomorrow unless i get better.
That'd be great!
Old 03-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #84
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
I was wanting to madden 06 or 08. Is it just removing the two bytes, then importing the csv's? Thanks for your work.
I lied. It's actually the first 4 bytes in the franchise save. Basically, you want to move the "DB" text to the beginning of the file. There's 4 bytes of 0s in front of it for some reason. But you need to put these back in before you load it back onto your memory card. I'm working on a franchise save for 08 now. After reading a little more, I'm a little interested in going to the thrift store and finding a copy of 05 now since that one seemed to have a lot of popularity and I do remember playing that one a lot back then along with NFL2K5.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:56 PM   #85
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Madden 08 PS2 roster and franchise. I loaded the 2015 schedule as well as draft pick trades too! (Doesn't include the recent trades though)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden08-PS2-2015.zip (651.1 KB, 3 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
I lied. It's actually the first 4 bytes in the franchise save. Basically, you want to move the "DB" text to the beginning of the file. There's 4 bytes of 0s in front of it for some reason. But you need to put these back in before you load it back onto your memory card. I'm working on a franchise save for 08 now. After reading a little more, I'm a little interested in going to the thrift store and finding a copy of 05 now since that one seemed to have a lot of popularity and I do remember playing that one a lot back then along with NFL2K5.
Quote:
Madden 08 PS2 roster and franchise. I loaded the 2015 schedule as well as draft pick trades too! (Doesn't include the recent trades though)
Nice! Hex editing it still relativity new to me, but it's amazing all the things you can do with it.
Old 03-22-2016, 02:55 PM   #87
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Nice! Hex editing it still relativity new to me, but it's amazing all the things you can do with it.
Yea. Me too. I just started learning this whole process of modding console games late last year. I'm way more impressed with your CH2K8 mods. That requires a lot more patience than this.

Obligatory video for the Madden 08 Franchise:
http://www.antdroid.net/2016/03/madd...pdate-for.html
Old 03-22-2016, 08:58 PM   #88
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

My next goal is to update the Los Angeles Rams stadium in PSP. I tried to import the USC LA Coliseum from NCAA series into Madden since they share the same file structure but it just crashed the game. My next goal is to modify the Amsterdam Arena, where Ajax FC is home to, as the new Stadium of Champions in Inglewood. The inside looks semi-similar to what the proposed stadium looks like and it's already available as a resource in Madden since back then, the Amsterdam Admirals played there in NFL Europe.

Here's what it looks like just changed to be where Rams play. My goal is to modify the stadium banners to show the Rams logo instead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 5.49.49 PM.jpg (111.9 KB, 117 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »