Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Same here, I'd gladly send some paypal for updated files, rosters, etc....
Which platform and year are you looking for?
Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lorak I'm having some issues updating my Madden 13 psvita roster I get alway to point of extracting and replacing .sav files using psvimg but maybe I'm doing something wrong but not seeing anyway to repack files this is very frustrating it seems like I'm right there can send me in the right direction
Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #411
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryplayer
Lorak I'm having some issues updating my Madden 13 psvita roster I get alway to point of extracting and replacing .sav files using psvimg but maybe I'm doing something wrong but not seeing anyway to repack files this is very frustrating it seems like I'm right there can send me in the right direction
Checklist:
  • Did you download the correct version of psvimgtools, have extracted it somewhere in your computer and have read about its usage?
  • Do you know your PSN Id key?
The rest it is very easy, it is only matter of replacing files.

Last edited by lorak; 06-01-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #412
Rookie

Re: Madden PSP Roster Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I was playing around in franchise mode in Madden 08 and realized by mid-season of the first year that the database would be short of certain free agent positions because of the roster size limitations. So my work-around? I figured out how to increase the database size and imported over 200 free agents over from PC database! The January 11th update is available in Post #2.

With this Madden 08 Franchise update, I also included my slider settings for All-Pro mode, injuries/penalty sliders, included the 2016 coaching staffs and schedules. The franchise has every NFL team set to User Controlled, however, each team has been set to allow CPU to manage everything. Go into the Team Management screen to choose what team you want to be. This should be what you do for the first season - the CPU doesn't seem to want to do in-season transactions even if it really really needs to and this screws everything up - but you can reset the cpu controlled teams after the first season in the offseason if you wish.

I also recently ported the Operation Sports community rosters over to NCAA 10 for PSP. This can be found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-rosters.html
Will you be updating your Madden 12 rosters or franchise for 2017?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:36 AM   #413
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

I usually start on it after the 53 man roster cuts so end of August
Old 06-26-2017, 05:20 PM   #414
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I thought the point of the adapter was to load a save onto the PS2 memory card in a PS2 format and then use it to plug into the usb port of the PS3, which will transfer and convert to psv on your ps3.
Hey I've got your rosters using freemcboot on my PS2 for madden 12. If I try to start my own franchise with your rosters, there are NO preseason games and I can't simulate a preseason to move on to regular season. Suggestions?? I'd like to adjust ratings and start my franchise. EAs ratings are way too high
Old 06-26-2017, 05:42 PM   #415
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
I usually start on it after the 53 man roster cuts so end of August
Hey can you offer any info on my above comment to minotaur? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2017, 07:39 PM   #416
Rookie

So I have a digital version of Madden 13 and I can't connect to my computer with USB so I use wifi. When I make a backup and decrypt the psvimg save and encrypt back i can't send my backup, back to ps vita. My ps vita says it doesn't see it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »