Home

2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

After a great 2016 NFL season for PS Vita/PSTV with franchise and roster updates available for our device, I plan to release roster and franchise updates too for the 2017 season by early-September at the latest. Game saves working for both hacked devices as well as game saves working in devices running OFW.

Even more, if there is enough interest, I would release a patch to update logos, uniforms, helmets and the field art (stadiums not included as I still need to figure out its textures though) working at least for the dumped version of this game. Of course, I will explain in a guide how to update the game files.

Update:
Graphical patch released.

Update: Good news for those of you with devices running OFW less or equal than 3.60 related to my graphical patch.

Update: My graphical patch is not useful for devices on OFW (Official FirmWare) greater than 3.60. This happens as SONY patched the PS Vita OFW to avoid users to load game patches without pfs-encryption from the patch folder.

Update: As a second thought I have decided to start, finish and upload -if there is enough interest- this patch containing updated logos, uniforms, helmets and the field art in time for the start of the season. I got rid of my previous idea as it seemed weird.

At the same time, anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through this link.

Note: I am not considering roster and franchise updates as part of this patch. I will upload roster and franchise updates in this thread in the same way I did it last year.

Looking forward to hear your opinion, either here in this thread or maybe more convenient via this poll.

Updated roster files: Preseason, Week 1, Week 4, Week 9, Week 13
Updated franchise files: Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, Set 5, Set 6, Set 7 and Set 8. I need to replace the files for those with devices on OFW.

Last edited by lorak; 07-22-2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Some precisions and updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

Re: 2017 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

I would love to help you out if I could figure out how to get the updated rosters to work on my vita. I tried the step by step approach someone made on the other forum but I couldn't not understand it one bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-11-2017, 07:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cole
I would love to help you out if I could figure out how to get the updated rosters to work on my vita. I tried the step by step approach someone made on the other forum but I couldn't not understand it one bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Operation Sports mobile app

what did you not understand?
Old 07-15-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
Pro

Four pictures showing a few updated logos and uniforms!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pics.jpg (283.4 KB, 766 views)
Old 07-25-2017, 02:22 PM   #5
Pro

Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2017 Preseason Roster Update.

The attached roster files are based on a file from this post kindly supplied by rplatypus. Many thanks to him. Update from 7/17/17.

The attached files are not exchangeable, follow the instructions below.

For those of you in OFW:
Spoiler

For those of you in HENkaku:
Spoiler

Enjoy it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden-NFL13-PSVita-2017-PRESEASON.zip (357.9 KB, 187 views)
File Type: zip Madden-NFL13-PSVita-OFW-Rosters.zip (4.10 MB, 134 views)

Last edited by lorak; 08-06-2017 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Fixing the guide for OFW
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2017, 12:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
Madden NFL 13 PS Vita 2017 Preseason Roster Update.

The attached roster files are based on a file from this post kindly supplied by rplatypus. Many thanks to him. Update from 7/17/17.

The attached files are not exchangeable, follow the instructions below.

For those of you in OFW:
Spoiler

For those of you in HENkaku:
Spoiler

Enjoy it!
Could you explain what is needed to do this if I have FW 3.65? I downloaded the psvimgtools, but I don't quite understand them, I'm on a Mac also.

Also does it make a difference if I have the digital version of Madden 13?

Thanks for any help.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Could you explain what is needed to do this if I have FW 3.65? I downloaded the psvimgtools, but I don't quite understand them, I'm on a Mac also.

Also does it make a difference if I have the digital version of Madden 13?

Thanks for any help.
The explanation is in this post above, see the section for OFW. If you experience difficulties, please be specific to be able to help you.

Actually, I am completely sure it will work if you own a digital version of the game as you need to back it up to your computer (a Mac in your case) with (Q)CMA, replace your game save with mine through psvimgtools (download the one for OSX) and finally transfer the game again to your device.

Last edited by lorak; 08-01-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
The explanation is in this post above, see the section for OFW. If you experience difficulties, please be specific to be able to help you.

Actually, I am completely sure it will work if you own a digital version of the game as you need to back it up to your computer (a Mac in your case) with (Q)CMA, replace your game save with mine through psvimgtools (download the one for OSX) and finally transfer the game again to your device.
I downloaded QCMA, but how do I get the vita to recognize it?

Also when I try and extract I just get a window in Terminal, have no clue how I'm suppose to unpack/extract/decrypt the files?

I looked on the psvimgtools site but I don't quite understand how to use the tools.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »