Home

Marino's Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Marino's Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #273

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Marino's Custom Sliders

For sacks, I think it is the 3-4. The NT doesn't occupy 2 blockers often so it doesn't allow the LBs on the outside to get a rush. Using the 3-4 I havent been able to get a sack with Taylor or Porter.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #274

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
For sacks, I think it is the 3-4. The NT doesn't occupy 2 blockers often so it doesn't allow the LBs on the outside to get a rush. Using the 3-4 I havent been able to get a sack with Taylor or Porter.
Yeah I think its that as well as the CPU controlled rushers taking idiotic angles at the QB. In that same game Lawson was blitzing off the edge and instead of trying to beat 'em to the corner he ran straight into the line and got stood up, just ridiculous. Ive found that if I control a blitzer it helps but other then that it seems like Im toast and thats even when sending the house at them.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #275
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Well I finally got the game on Monday but still haven't even played it. Monday Night was Heroes/Dolphins game and I've been gone the last few days due to work. I will finally have time tonight and this will be all post-patch impressions. Any update on these sliders Marino due to the patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Well I finally got the game on Monday but still haven't even played it. Monday Night was Heroes/Dolphins game and I've been gone the last few days due to work. I will finally have time tonight and this will be all post-patch impressions. Any update on these sliders Marino due to the patch?

I have played two games post patch with theses sliders and everything seems ok, both great games, running did seem a bit easier, but I'm playing with the Giants and played the Broncos and Falcons so, not sure about rushing yet.. But I do have to say theses are by far the best sliders, I'm 6-5 with thte Giants and I only loss when I make mistakes ( missed Tckl, Turnover, or like last night against the Broncos a missed last second FG) Theses slides saved Madden for me.. Oh and I'm 6-5 because Eli is out for the year since week3 and traded my 2nd round for Lienart who is just not good..
Old 09-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #277
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
Oh and I'm 6-5 because Eli is out for the year since week3 and traded my 2nd round for Lienart who is just not good..
You should have just tried to pick up J-Load.

Is he still in the league somewhere?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just used these slider w/ 15 min qtrs and 25 sec runoff. Here are the stats for the first half of preseason

Radiers (me) vz Dal

17 6

Russell---6/15 125 yds 0 tds 0 ints
Romo 8/13 124 yds 0tds oints

Barber--15 ATT--72 yds
McFaddenn 9---50--1 td
Bush--2/3
Russell QB---2/19 1 TD

REC

Witten D 3/62
Austin D--2/15
Miller--O--2/47
Crayton--D--2/30

There were 10 TFL in this half--which needs to be toned down. Whats the best way for me to change these sliders to adjust for the TFL #'s without adding a lot to the running game?
Old 09-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #279

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Updated for what I am using in my Offline franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »