Home

mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed

these played a great game of football, switched to very slow in 2nd half and my run game was much improved as i couldnt do much in 1st half up the middle, gonna play some more games but so far so good, peace!
Old 08-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #10
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I'm playing preseason right now so with all the substitutions I can't give a result now but once I hit regular season I will let you know.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

I'm actually upping my Kickoff Power to like 70...with all the touchbacks happening in the real NFL now, might as well follow suit on my digital version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #12
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

here were my results, I was Dolphins hosting Jets:

Aug 27, 2011 - NYJ at MIA
TEAM1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
JETS ()00147324
DOLHINS ()07014021
Team Stats Comparison
NYJMIA
421Total Offense341
243Rushing Yards190
178Passing Yards151
14First Downs12
38Punt Return Yards41
95Kick Return Yards58
554Total Yards440
1Turnovers1
7-203rd Down Converstion6-21
0-04th Down Conversion3-3
0-02-Point Conversion0-0
3-3Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0-0
1-5Penalties6-45
26:04Posession Time27:01
Old 08-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Raiders (me): 33
Broncos: 55

RAIDERS-BRONCOS

Total Offense: 399-360
Rushing Yards: 89-136
Passing Yards: 310-224
First Downs: 16-12
Turnovers: 4-1
3rd Down Conv: 9/17-3/8
Penalties: 3/23-3/25
Possession Time: 30-17

Raiders
Campbell: 19-34, 296yds, 55%, 2td, 3int, 8.7avg, 74long
Palmer: 7-9, 68yds, 77%, 1td, 7.5avg, 24long

Bush: 14att, 42yds, 3.0avg, 1td
McFadden: 5att, 46yds, 9.2avg, 1 20+ yarder, 33long

Broncos
Orton: 14-25, 239yds, 56%, 2td, 1int, 9.5avg, 52long

Moreno: 15att, 135yds, 9.0avg, 2td, 2 20+ yarders, 54long

This game started really weird, with huge freak plays in the opening minutes. Bronco's first possession was a 50 yard TD run. Then my first pass was an INT for a TD. Then the Broncos next drive had a 50 yard TD pass. So in a span of about 3 minutes, I was down 21-0. I don't blame the sliders for this, it was just a weird freak occurance. After that, the game calmed down and flowed well.

Can't comment on the run game too much, like I said I went down early huge so I mainly had to stick to passing. Although I noticed there wasn't much auto-subbing of RBs in the game. Ugh.

Right now I feel that the HUM pass defense may be a bit too loose, and the CPU pass defense may be a bit too tight. I'll play a few more games and see what happens. HUM pass D was just blowing coverage like crazy though. Most of Orton's incompletions came through open drops, not well defended passes.

yards are a bit high for NFL averages but within the range a game may play out. Look for it to be balanced in the next game or two (like under 300 yards per team or thereabouts). Was the scoring all on big plays? You mention blowing coverage. Also I see Moreno had a 54 yard run. This is my bane in next gen. Every TD is a big play....I much prefer both sides to drive the ball more.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

the impressions are appreciated...as stated, these are early (very early) but we'll tweak them as we see more feedback.

my first concern was getting the clock management / plays per game correct which I believe these do quite well.

the pass defense for both sides is what we'll need to look at - and i think our only saving grace on that might be the speed threshold. so we'll keep an eye on that too... thanks, guys!

also, i go into the main settings page and go down to game level (or whatever it's called - don't have my game on right now) and choose "custom" out of all the selections. when you then back out and go to the player skills (for both user and cpu) all the sliders for user will be at 100 and those for cpu will be 50. just change from there.

if i understand correctly, as soon as you start from say, "all pro" (or whatever it's called, for example) as soon as you start changing those individual sliders they then become "custom" anyway... (though someone correct me if i'm wrong).
Old 08-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'm actually upping my Kickoff Power to like 70...with all the touchbacks happening in the real NFL now, might as well follow suit on my digital version.
yeah...agreed. most of mine were kicked to the 5 or 10 yard line. i wanted the cpu to bring them out. here's what i hate about madden now: no separate special teams sliders for cpu and user.

i had to leave the fg accuracy a little higher than i'd like, but if you don't the cpu will start missing them.

i may raise the kickoff power 5 or 10 points...thanks for noting this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Check that. 70 is way too high. Just about every KO was going out of the back of the endzone. I've settled on 60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
yeah...agreed. most of mine were kicked to the 5 or 10 yard line. i wanted the cpu to bring them out. here's what i hate about madden now: no separate special teams sliders for cpu and user.

i had to leave the fg accuracy a little higher than i'd like, but if you don't the cpu will start missing them.

i may raise the kickoff power 5 or 10 points...thanks for noting this.
I haven't seen the CPU miss a single FG with it set at 50. Plus, I've pretty much got the timing down on the new kick meter, so I'm thinking of setting this to 40 or 45.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »