Home

mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #33
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24
Starting a browns franchise w/these and after 2 & 1/2 quarters.. they seem to play really well. Just can't seem stop anyone but that might be because I'm the Browns.

Other than that, no issues. Going to roll with these for a while.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: mkharsh33 Madden 12 Custom Sliders / Slow Speed

CHANGES I MADE FOR THIS GAME
-HUM QB ACC to 12
-Tackling for CPU/HUM to 45
-Catching for CPU/HUM to 45
-CPU Run/Pass Block to 50

Raiders (me): 17
Jets: 10

JETS/RAIDERS
12mins, 103plays

Total Offense: 219-280
Rushing: 62-135
Passing: 157-145
First Downs: 9-11
Turnovers: 0-3
3rd Down Conv: 3-15/5-14
Penalties: 3/35-6/65
Possession: 20-27

Jets
Sanchez: 13-35, 190yds, 37%, 5.4avg, 50long

Tomlinson: 16att, 62yds, 3.8avg, 1td, 1 20+ yarder, 20long
Greene: 3att, 0yds

Raiders
Campbell: 13-20, 173yds, 65%, 2td, 2int, 8.6avg, 37long

McFadden: 26att, 127yds, 4.8avg, 1 20+ yarder, 34long
Bush: 3att, 5yds

Changing WR Catching to 45 didn't seem to do much. No drops at all in this game, even in extremely tight coverage. People like Heyward-Bey were still making tough catches in traffic after getting hit immediately too often. May try 40 for both.

Changing CPU Run Blocking to 50 seemed to nerf it a little bit. Tomlinson was getting hit alot in the backfield. On the flipside, I'm deciding whether or not just to keep it like this, and just turn HUM Tackling to 40 so the CPU RB can just break more tackles. Because that's the thing. In Football, a defense generally knows pretty quickly when a run is coming and can hit the line pretty fast. It's just simply a difference of some of those defenders taking bad angles, and getting their tackles broken. CPU and HUM RBs are only breaking about 1 tackle a game. They should be breaking a ton more, IMO.

I didn't do anything to the HUM Run Blocking, but I performed better here. Sometimes I got stuffed, sometimes I broke free.

CPU Pass Blocking to 50 seemed to confuse and startle the CPU QB. Unless it's just Sanchez being a bad QB in the game, the QB play was worse with Pass Blocking at 50. May change both Run/Pass Block to 55.

I may also turn HUM Run/Pass Block from 35 to 40. Like I said, CPU is still bursting through on my run plays, and I'm getting sacked about 6 times a game. A small boost should tone these down in half I think.

Bumping up the penalties to 55 got a good realistic amount.

New changes to propose:
Holding/Clipping/Facemask/Roughing Passer penalties to 55
HUM Run/Pass Block: 40
CPU Run/Pass Block: 55
CPU/HUM Tackling: 40
CPU/HUM Catching: 40

Also maybe upping the minutes from 12 to 13? Aren't you supposed to get around 120-130 offensive plays a game, right? So far I've been getting only around 100.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:38 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 4

hey man i enjoyed talkin with you over on the mlb board and im glad to see youre gonna be on madden too. definitely know which sliders im trying first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #36
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I know i raised up punt power 5 but the other stuff i changed were mainly to up human run and passing for when i coach. When i actually play i lower it back down some.
The cpu stuff plays nice for when i am coaching

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
Trying to stick with these but after two games, I have blown out the CPU both times and I am not really that good at Madden. I am playing as the Steelers and have beaten SF 60-10 and ATL 49-17. Maybe I just got lucky in both games and will continue to try, but I might have to bump up some of the defensive sliders for the CPU. In both games Mendenhall had over 150 yards rushing and Wallace was just a beast catching a ton of balls. Seems like nobody can cover him. Boy, I hope that is true in real life too
Either you're a lot better than you think you are or these sliders need some serious tweaking.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #38
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Either you're a lot better than you think you are or these sliders need some serious tweaking.
Trust me....I wish I was better. Maybe its the team I play with too. Not sure, but will likely up the defensive side somehow, just don't want it to become too unrealistic.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #39
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Downloading Madden right now off of Season Ticket, going to give these a run. Thanks mkharsh.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

First game with these sliders went well...I was Miami vs the Jets...I won 27-10, it was 13-10 late in the game and i scored a TD then returned a fumble for a TD in the last 5 minutes, so closer than it sounds. I only made very small personal tweaks to these but overall I think its a good start. The only thing is the Jets did not run the ball very well at all, albeit its only 1 game. but so far so good mkharsh...on to game #2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »