Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Solved the auto subs... Finally!

Both me AND CPU finally rotate realistically.

As a few know now, many have figured the slider for RB for example 85/82 doesn't work because.... Between plays most recoup that missing stamina. Hence why the back up only comes in for a play.

58 out 64 in. Is a great set up with 65-68 fatigue. I like the high fatigue personally as it has the greatest Effect on both user and CPU.

I also lower QB to 5/9. And OL 0/3. Have yet to see an OL leave at any point and no negative attribute results.

Just some helpful info for anyone who didn't know.

Cheers.
I have been messing around with the in/outs on the main page while leaving the CFM in outs at default and have been encouraged by what I am seeing so far. I haven't had time to test as thoroughly as I would like yet, but your post has reaffirmed what I am seeing to date.

I too have lowered the OL and QB to values similar to yours (along with CBs and S) and 65 fatigue and have not seen them leave the field (13 min qtrs, 14 sec run off). I am using 82/86 for the RBs. I am in pre-season though and have not been able to test a full (120-130 play) game with the starters as they come out after the first quarter. Soooooo....

Could you tell me what you're seeing with regard to the disappearing players glitch late in the game? This is one of my concerns with the 65 fatigue moving forward to the regular season.

I also wondered, with the 58/64 for running backs, are you getting the majority of the subbing late in the game, or spread throughout the game? Perhaps my 82/86 RB with the higher fatigue may catch up to me later in the games and cause the disappearing act. RB and DE/DT are where my in outs are highest in order to get a good rotation.

One final question, do you notice any higher injury frequency with the higher fatigue setting?

It adds a great dimension when these subs work properly. It forces you to carry good depth in your roster and not just for injury.

Thanks for sharing your findings!

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-09-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #114
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I have an idea to get working subs for HB in CFM without other positions improperly subbing out or players disapearing in the 4th quarter... check it out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045445456
Old 09-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #115
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I have an idea to get working subs for HB in CFM without other positions improperly subbing out or players disapearing in the 4th quarter... check it out.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045445456
That may work for year one of your CFM but after that you are unable to edit player ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #116
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Check out my explanation of them in my new thread "Most realistic sliders I've been able to find" I believe you guys can find some answers there. I've changed mine up to a nice set and give a good description of how the auto subs actually work. go check it out
Old 09-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #117
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Solved the auto subs... Finally!

Both me AND CPU finally rotate realistically.

As a few know now, many have figured the slider for RB for example 85/82 doesn't work because.... Between plays most recoup that missing stamina. Hence why the back up only comes in for a play.

58 out 64 in. Is a great set up with 65-68 fatigue. I like the high fatigue personally as it has the greatest Effect on both user and CPU.

I also lower QB to 5/9. And OL 0/3. Have yet to see an OL leave at any point and no negative attribute results.

Just some helpful info for anyone who didn't know.

Cheers.
I just tried fatigue at 65 with a 3/0 setting for the O line and I saw the CPUs right tackle, right guard, and left tackle come off the field on their first drive. Granted it was a long drive but there is no way to prevent the O line coming off the field with a high fatigue setting.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #118
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just tried fatigue at 65 with a 3/0 setting for the O line and I saw the CPUs right tackle, right guard, and left tackle come off the field on their first drive. Granted it was a long drive but there is no way to prevent the O line coming off the field with a high fatigue setting.
Interesting. I have only been watching my players and not paying attention to the CPU O- line.

My players have not come off and since the CPU is supposed to use the same sub settings as the user they shouldn't either.

Hmmm.......another EA enigma to solve.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #119
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Interesting. I have only been watching my players and not paying attention to the CPU O- line.

My players have not come off and since the CPU is supposed to use the same sub settings as the user they shouldn't either.

Hmmm.......another EA enigma to solve.
Each CPU in CFM has their own auto subs setting. You have to use 32 team control to adjust that.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #120
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Not seeing that at all in my 32 team CFM with the fatigue at 65. I have QBs and OL at 0/2 and they never leave even on long drives.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »