Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #185
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike N
That sounds great RG3. No issues with OL and LB leaving the field? That's awesome if starters aren't disappearing in the 4th qtr.
I still see my OLineman rated 74 or lower in stamina disappear. I just had an overtime loss to the Eagles and yes my low rated stamina players disappeared. However, it was nice seeing my higher rated stamina players come back in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #186
Rookie

Brees2Graham's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG3MVP
This was my concern, i mentioned to wtbb and b/c he isn't getting deep into a CCM, he doesn't care to increase fatigue. I'm seeing good results w/ fatigue 62-65 range. I see rotation and starters coming back in to finish games.
I plan on going deep into CCM, so 1 year roster edits won't work for me.
Increase fatigue, issue fixed!
I'm currently testing 65 fatigue, so far, so good!

what auto sub set are you using? if you dont mind me asking. i cant find a way for my hb to get off the field unless i run 4 straight time. but im using 60 fatigue but im thinking about moving it up
Old 12-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #187
Pro

Brees2graham bump fatigue to 65
Old 12-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #188
Rookie

Brees2Graham's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Brees2graham bump fatigue to 65
ill try it after this saints game. what do you have RB sub in/out at?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #189
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike N
I have a question about Rondos roster. It sounds really good and I appreciate the time people put into these but my concern is how does this work after the first season? All the new rookies will be using the original system wouldn't they? I see the roster as a great way to play a season but not so much for an ongoing franchise. I really hope I'm missing something because the roster does sound very nice.
That's true. The roster is set up to run on default 60/80 auto subs, so rookies after year one come in on the default system. No big deal. Many people have been using default anyway since the auto subs are FUBAR.

Biggest thing you will notice with the roster is a good rotation from the RB position for human and CPU without subbing your O line or disappearing players. Worst case scenario, you see less rotation at RB as some of the rookies develop into starters after a few years. There are still stamina issues to deal with on default auto subs. Many of the drafted rookies I have seen have some stamina issues of their own, so that mitigates the issue as well.

I don't see it as a show stopper by any means. It is a great roster (has a lot of appearance and equipment edits in there as well, if you care/ notice that stuff) and if I get a few years worth of good realistic RB rotation out of it before it reverts back to the EA broken garbage it'll be well worth it.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 12-08-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
That's true. The roster is set up to run on default 60/80 auto subs, so rookies after year one come in on the default system. No big deal. Many people have been using default anyway since the auto subs are FUBAR.

Biggest thing you will notice with the roster is a good rotation from the RB position for human and CPU without subbing your O line or disappearing players. Worst case scenario, you see less rotation at RB as some of the rookies develop into starters after a few years. There are still stamina issues to deal with on default auto subs. Many of the drafted rookies I have seen have some stamina issues of their own, so that mitigates the issue as well.

I don't see it as a show stopper by any means. It is a great roster (has a lot of appearance and equipment edits in there as well, if you care/ notice that stuff) and if I get a few years worth of good realistic RB rotation out of it before it reverts back to the EA broken garbage it'll be well worth it.
Thanks for the information on that. Very much appreciated.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #191
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Solved the auto subs... Finally!

Both me AND CPU finally rotate realistically.

As a few know now, many have figured the slider for RB for example 85/82 doesn't work because.... Between plays most recoup that missing stamina. Hence why the back up only comes in for a play.

58 out 64 in. Is a great set up with 65-68 fatigue. I like the high fatigue personally as it has the greatest Effect on both user and CPU.

I also lower QB to 5/9. And OL 0/3. Have yet to see an OL leave at any point and no negative attribute results.

Just some helpful info for anyone who didn't know.

Cheers.

This does not work. I played on 65 fatigue with the recommended in/outs. O line started subbing by mid to late second quarter and by the fourth quarter I had three starters missing on defense. I play 15 minute quarters.

That said, it does play out better than I expected. I figured I would see subbing on the O line much sooner than when it actually occurred. These may just work pretty well for those folks that play shorter quarter lengths.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #192
Rookie

RG3MVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
This does not work. I played on 65 fatigue with the recommended in/outs. O line started subbing by mid to late second quarter and by the fourth quarter I had three starters missing on defense. I play 15 minute quarters.

That said, it does play out better than I expected. I figured I would see subbing on the O line much sooner than when it actually occurred. These may just work pretty well for those folks that play shorter quarter lengths.
I noticed this same thing, so I went to look at which OLineman subbed out and it was my lineman that had stamina rating below 80. So is it ratings mattering that you want? Or just no matter what the stamina is rated they should stay in?
BTW roster edits seem to help those guys for a season or 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »