Home

Blue Ninja's M25 Sliders (Fair play and Realism)

This is a discussion on Blue Ninja's M25 Sliders (Fair play and Realism) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #33
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Blue Ninja's M25 Sliders (Fair play and Realism)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmc96
I played with these and they were pretty good, however I think QB acc for the CPU should be turned up to about 15 aswell as putting fumbles for both CPU and player at about 46. Also maybe turning up CPU acc would get them to run the ball a little less as they were a bit run heavy against me. Really good sliders so far though. Plus what camera do you all use, I think legacy Is probably better that standard.
I use the standard camera...What makes you think the fumble sliders should be raised? I want QBs to lead number of fumbles from sacks they take rather than a starting RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeesGiants2742
Awesome sliders man. Been using them for awhile and I've been telling my friends who have the game to use your sliders. Just curious am i able to download them from madden share?
Thanks! I haven't uploaded them yet as I want to do more testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I played 2 games with these sliders and so far the results have been great. I'm the Titans and I won vs KC 30-17 and lost to Seattle 27-25.

The running game is very realistic, KC's back up HB struggled againts me in game 1 while Marshawn Lynch rushed for 170 yds with a few beast mode truck runs in game 2.

Defenses were great at pursuing and tackling.

I lowered the QB acc to 6 for the second game and t was a huge improvement. CPU QB went from 70% to 50% completion.

I didn't have many penalties (I did have an offensive pass intereference call on the CPU which is rare).

I bumped up the injury slider to 40 because I had no injuries in the first game. This game me a good number of injuries (5-6) in game 2 with only one being long term.

Interceptions seemed a bit high for me (2 per QB in both games) so I'm gonna see how 25 works in game 3.

I'm looking forward to the penalty sliders. How about special teams?

Great work so far!
Yes definitely play at least 3 games to see how it goes. I haven't got to play with special team sliders but I'm thinking about raising Punt Power to get more hang time and lower Kicking power and accuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroRevived
Going to test these out and put up a box score soon. Are these sliders used with or without the update?
With Update. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller768
OK here was my first test I was the bears at home against the falcons. It turned into a shootout, but I liked the sliders a lot.
The running stats look insane...I hope it's just this game. And how did Marshall get 9 pancakes?? I'm thinking it's just him because I only get one by WRs and sometime none at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msc123123
I just did a Colts @ Redskins game.
The stats look good except the pancakes...How are you guys getting all those pancakes? Must be from read option or outside runs.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #34
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP3XSonnyDeez
being new to sliders i have a quick question.

If I sim a game with the sliders will it help you as far seeing the stats go? or do you actually have to play in order to really test them?

Looking for a good set to do my CFM with so would like to help as much I can
Sim as in super sim or just sim the week? Either way I'm not sure if it deos anything.
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Sim as in super sim or just sim the week? Either way I'm not sure if it deos anything.
So it's better I just do a few play nows to check stats?

Follow me on Twitter for up to date info
https://twitter.com/AP3XSonnyDeez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #36
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
So it's better I just do a few play nows to check stats?
Yes sure!!!
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #37
Rookie

Made the adjustment to QB Accuracy. This was Week 2 of my "Test" Connected Franchise. This one did play out better than the first game. Chicago got out to a fast start, but we were able to answer back. It felt like we had total control of the game after a Jay Cutler INT in the endzone and a 21-10 lead in the 3rd quarter. With that lead a Kyle Rudolph fumble lead to a Chicago touchdown to make it 21-18. From there we added a FG and Chicago marched down the field and scored a TD on 4th and goal. With less than two minutes to go, a couple of nice runs by Adrian and a key catch by Jennings gave Blair Walsh the chance to hit the game winner, which he did.

The Good: Run game once again felt great. A lot of short gains, and a few big ones to raise the yard totals. Ponder missed a few key throws, which a lower rated QB should. Overall though both QBs were very accurate. Cutler was not careless with the ball when he had time.

The Bad: 4 sacks from Brian Robison to add to his 3 in week 1. The LE dominance has yet again continued. Not much we can do about this.

Statistics:
Spoiler
Old 08-30-2013, 01:24 AM   #38
Rookie

First game in my Cowboys Owner CFM. Had about 5 injuries all together and Murray was out so Randle was my HB. Man handled the Giants pretty bad so not sure how to critique the sliders...
and I should mention that I had 10 sacks this game!! yikes

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Aug 29, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (0-0)363012
Dallas Cowboys (0-0)017131444
Team Stats Comparison
NYGDAL
Total Offense272451
Rushing Yards91176
Passing Yards181275
First Downs1622
Punt Return Yards0132
Kick Return Yards185110
Total Yards457693
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion5-174-8
4th Down Conversion0-10-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/34/1
Penalties1-50-0
Posession Time31:5528:05
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys

Follow me on Twitter for up to date info
https://twitter.com/AP3XSonnyDeez

Last edited by AP3XSonnyDeez; 08-30-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #39
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
The stats look good except the pancakes...How are you guys getting all those pancakes? Must be from read option or outside runs.
I did run the read option a 7 or 8 times that game so that might have been it.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #40
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHurriicane28
Made the adjustment to QB Accuracy. This was Week 2 of my "Test" Connected Franchise. This one did play out better than the first game. Chicago got out to a fast start, but we were able to answer back. It felt like we had total control of the game after a Jay Cutler INT in the endzone and a 21-10 lead in the 3rd quarter. With that lead a Kyle Rudolph fumble lead to a Chicago touchdown to make it 21-18. From there we added a FG and Chicago marched down the field and scored a TD on 4th and goal. With less than two minutes to go, a couple of nice runs by Adrian and a key catch by Jennings gave Blair Walsh the chance to hit the game winner, which he did.

The Good: Run game once again felt great. A lot of short gains, and a few big ones to raise the yard totals. Ponder missed a few key throws, which a lower rated QB should. Overall though both QBs were very accurate. Cutler was not careless with the ball when he had time.

The Bad: 4 sacks from Brian Robison to add to his 3 in week 1. The LE dominance has yet again continued. Not much we can do about this.

Statistics:
Spoiler
Oh man the RT thing..smh..Well 7 sacks in 2 games could happen and maybe he will disappear for a long stretch lol at least you got 2 mixed results on 2 games so far so we will see what happens next. Thanks again!

Quote:
First game in my Cowboys Owner CFM. Had about 5 injuries all together and Murray was out so Randle was my HB. Man handled the Giants pretty bad so not sure how to critique the sliders...
and I should mention that I had 10 sacks this game!! yikes
Getting up huge early can cause some bad things but 10 sacks...that's a lot. Play some more games and let me know how that goes.
My Twitch Stream

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »