Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #433
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Charter04 congrats on EA shouting u out.

I'm waiting for u to release a set for the FBG rated roster. Tonight maybe? :-D
Where do we download the FBG rosters at?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #434
Rookie

GamingSavedMySanity's Arena

OVR: 0

does the plays per game avg include special team plays? trying to find the perfect time settings for player cfm.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #435
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingSavedMySanity
does the plays per game avg include special team plays? trying to find the perfect time settings for player cfm.
No. Any plays per game stats any magazines or websites use are only offensive plays. Only rushing and passing attempts. You want about 130 on average
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #436
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I am 8 games into my season with these and my starting qb, 2 wrs, te, and 4 starters on d are all hurt.
You can put the injury and fatigue sliders on whatever you want
Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #437
Rookie

GamingSavedMySanity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No. Any plays per game stats any magazines or websites use are only offensive plays. Only rushing and passing attempts. You want about 130 on average
in that case I'm getting about 100 plays per game. and thats without acc clock. now I want to turn on acc clock to the maximum acc clock (25 secs) because if you watch the time while super simming it actually takes about 15 seconds on plays that started with a moving clock (3 seconds for those that didn't). which means its using the maximum acc clock no matter what you have it set to. would 7 min qtrs with 25 acc clock give me about 120-130 plays? (if you dont know, I'll test it)

quick edit: I'm using 5 min quarters like you suggested before.

Last edited by GamingSavedMySanity; 09-13-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #438
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

Thanks for these made the game much better. I played the patriots with my Bills and lost 22-25 missed a game tying field goal off the post from 52 yards out. Stats seem pretty accurate.

Only problem is in my passing game, Manuel threw for about 350 yards at %49 with 4 pics and 1 touchdown. 2 of the picks were definitely my fault, however 2 were not. I wasn't throwing on the move or anything and about 3 times i had an open receiver threw to him (without leading) and the ball sailed off in some weird direction and twice went right to a defenders arms.

Is that just because of EJ Manuel? or am I doing something wrong?
Old 09-14-2013, 01:56 AM   #439
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingSavedMySanity
in that case I'm getting about 100 plays per game. and thats without acc clock. now I want to turn on acc clock to the maximum acc clock (25 secs) because if you watch the time while super simming it actually takes about 15 seconds on plays that started with a moving clock (3 seconds for those that didn't). which means its using the maximum acc clock no matter what you have it set to. would 7 min qtrs with 25 acc clock give me about 120-130 plays? (if you dont know, I'll test it)

quick edit: I'm using 5 min quarters like you suggested before.
Yea 7 would probably be good.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:01 AM   #440
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
Thanks for these made the game much better. I played the patriots with my Bills and lost 22-25 missed a game tying field goal off the post from 52 yards out. Stats seem pretty accurate.

Only problem is in my passing game, Manuel threw for about 350 yards at %49 with 4 pics and 1 touchdown. 2 of the picks were definitely my fault, however 2 were not. I wasn't throwing on the move or anything and about 3 times i had an open receiver threw to him (without leading) and the ball sailed off in some weird direction and twice went right to a defenders arms.

Is that just because of EJ Manuel? or am I doing something wrong?
It's probably Manuel. The accuracy is broken up into 3 categories. Short, medium, and long. Then each player has traits like consistency. With him being a rookie he probably does not have high accuracy or consistency. You might want to throw more short routes too. If you still struggle just raise accuracy to where you need it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »