Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #537
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

I download your sliders and like them a lot, only been playing on play now....ill start making an offline cfm with all 32 teams . my question is what would be a better sub out for the rbs? I was playing as the saints and ingram ran every play.......one other question that has nothing to due with this but maybe anyone of ya guys can tell me why cant I seem to post a new thread, pm or anything? I always get this message "
queenie.paula, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. " sorry im new on here guys lol
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #538
Rookie

Starting my new cfm tonight with your sliders. Gonna try 15 min qtr length for the first time. I want my defensive stats! But worried abuout every game being high scoring.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #539
Rookie

Can these be used with 9 min qtrs and why must we have the have:
Auto Strafe: off
Heat Seeker: off
Ball Hawk: off
Switch Assist: off
Old 09-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #540
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm not ignoring the comments. I will get to them. I'm just out of town and trying to take a break from slider stuff.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #541
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I have a CFM with the Rams and we went 14-2 in the season and got to the Super Bowl against the Broncos. Peyton Manning just took my defense to school. I was losing 33-14 with 5 minutes left in the game. I figured I lost the Super Bowl... but then, I sacked Peyton Manning and he got injured for the game. Dysert is their backup QB, so he comes in, 1st play I get an INT. Redzone run on offense to get the TD, now it's 33-21. They get the ball, 3 plays later I get another INT! I'm in the redone and I score a another TD with only 2 minutes remaining in the Super Bowl I lead 36-33. They drove the ball down the field, got right outside field goal range and I get a sack fumble and recovered! I win the Super Bowl 36-33 over the Broncos. If Peyton never got injured.. I would have lose this game. What a difference he made over the other QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #542
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by onin9190
Can these be used with 9 min qtrs and why must we have the have:
Auto Strafe: off
Heat Seeker: off
Ball Hawk: off
Switch Assist: off
Not sure abour 9 min quarters but those other options are up to you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #543
Rookie

This is a really dumb question, but I can't figure out where the Auto Sub options are. I've been looking for about 40 minutes.

Any help would be great.

Figures, I figure it out minutes after posting this.

Last edited by JdotK; 09-20-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #544
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I have a CFM with the Rams and we went 14-2 in the season and got to the Super Bowl against the Broncos. Peyton Manning just took my defense to school. I was losing 33-14 with 5 minutes left in the game. I figured I lost the Super Bowl... but then, I sacked Peyton Manning and he got injured for the game. Dysert is their backup QB, so he comes in, 1st play I get an INT. Redzone run on offense to get the TD, now it's 33-21. They get the ball, 3 plays later I get another INT! I'm in the redone and I score a another TD with only 2 minutes remaining in the Super Bowl I lead 36-33. They drove the ball down the field, got right outside field goal range and I get a sack fumble and recovered! I win the Super Bowl 36-33 over the Broncos. If Peyton never got injured.. I would have lose this game. What a difference he made over the other QB.
That's cool and all but to me it's just another example of EA CPU AI failure. They should not have been putting the ball in the air under those circumstances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »