Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #769
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Nice game. Bet you'll never see the real Raiders put that kind of beating on Denver.

So we are playing this week's game and another thing I hope they fix is kick returns. The guy playing the Eagles already had 2 punt returns for TDs and a Kickoff for a TD in the first quarter.

Not sure if there's a slider to fix how easy kick returns are, though.

Finished my game, though, in the meantime.

Bills (me) 42, Dolphins 6

Bills Stats:
QB 25-40, 281, 2 TD, 2 INT
HBs 26 for 110, TD
FB 1 for 5
Defense: 2 sacks, 3 INTs, 1 FF, TD, Safety

Dolphins:
QB 15-33, 260, 0 TD, 3 INT
HBs 21 for 33
QB 3 for 0 yrds

Defensive win in that game. Offense played okay. Solid, except both my INTs were in the red zone... inside the 10, in fact, with one being in the endzone.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #770
Rookie

So one of the other online players finished his game (referenced from above). His Eagles vs CPU Cowboys.

Final Score: Eagles 59, Cowboys 17

His stats for the Eagles:
Passing: 12 of 23, 134 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Rushing: 26 for 84, 4 TDs
Defense: 11 sacks, 2 INT, 1 FF
Special Teams: 2 Punt return TDs, 1 KO TD

Cowboys' Stats:
Passing: 14 of 27, 250 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT
Rushing: 14 for 69, 1 fumble
Defense: 1 sack

Special teams and sacks really told the story in his game. He was actually outgained on offense.

Again, though, not sure what to do about kick returns... as for sacks... hrm... suggestions?
Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #771
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
When you adjust the sliders are you making the changes out on the main menu then importing them to your current franchise. From what I hear the sliders don't work correctly if you are making the slider changes on the CCM settings. So make sure you change the sliders out on the main menu then import the new changes to your current CCM because the CPU shouldn't be playing that bad..
Yeah, I imported them rather than adjusting them in the career mode itself. I was just wondering if you have any suggestions so that neither team is scoring as much. Do you think I should change the sliders or the quarter length?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #772
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan64
So one of the other online players finished his game (referenced from above). His Eagles vs CPU Cowboys.

Final Score: Eagles 59, Cowboys 17

His stats for the Eagles:
Passing: 12 of 23, 134 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT
Rushing: 26 for 84, 4 TDs
Defense: 11 sacks, 2 INT, 1 FF
Special Teams: 2 Punt return TDs, 1 KO TD

Cowboys' Stats:
Passing: 14 of 27, 250 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT
Rushing: 14 for 69, 1 fumble
Defense: 1 sack

Special teams and sacks really told the story in his game. He was actually outgained on offense.

Again, though, not sure what to do about kick returns... as for sacks... hrm... suggestions?
I'm starting to think that the online gameplay is different then the offline gameplay with how bad the CPU is playing. Is this with the updates where I have the CPUs catching and INTs at 75?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #773
Rookie

Jarodd, question for you. We're in an online league, we're playing on the blue sliders (will move to the black after this season.) We're in our second season after doing a initial draft. After we've all improved players, we're blowing out the computer pretty routinely. I'll get back at you once we move to the black sliders next year.

My question for you is in human vs human games, we're seeing terrible tackling and terrible CB play. Would the easiest way to fix this be to increase player skill tackling and increase pass defense reaction time and interceptions? Thanks
Old 09-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #774
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerts1
Jarodd, question for you. We're in an online league, we're playing on the blue sliders (will move to the black after this season.) We're in our second season after doing a initial draft. After we've all improved players, we're blowing out the computer pretty routinely. I'll get back at you once we move to the black sliders next year.

My question for you is in human vs human games, we're seeing terrible tackling and terrible CB play. Would the easiest way to fix this be to increase player skill tackling and increase pass defense reaction time and interceptions? Thanks
Ok, Everyone is been complaining about the pass rush this year and it is bad. I play with the ravens on full black set with suggs and dumerville i should atleast get a sack or 2 a game but only get 1 every now and then. I have been testing different areas of the sliders. I played 2 games against the packers where i had no pass rush at all then i changed the pass reaction to 55 and ints to 20 just 2 see if it would change anything. 1st game suggs 2 sacks and dum with 1 canty 1 then i replayed the same game suggs 1 dum 2 and mcphee 1 seems to me the tighter the coverage the cpu dont pass the ball in 1.2 sec lol rodgers still threw for 257 yrds and still 70% I am going to play 4 or 5 this way and see if the game play is still good though
Old 10-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #775
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
Ok, Everyone is been complaining about the pass rush this year and it is bad. I play with the ravens on full black set with suggs and dumerville i should atleast get a sack or 2 a game but only get 1 every now and then. I have been testing different areas of the sliders. I played 2 games against the packers where i had no pass rush at all then i changed the pass reaction to 55 and ints to 20 just 2 see if it would change anything. 1st game suggs 2 sacks and dum with 1 canty 1 then i replayed the same game suggs 1 dum 2 and mcphee 1 seems to me the tighter the coverage the cpu dont pass the ball in 1.2 sec lol rodgers still threw for 257 yrds and still 70% I am going to play 4 or 5 this way and see if the game play is still good though
I just started testingf the USER pass reaction at 55 and the USER INTs at 20 this weekend with a few of my friends over. I definitely like what I'm seeing I also lowered the USER catching to 20.. Gameplay looks good so far.. Trying to get tone down the USER offense and tighten up the USER pass defense too.. Let me know how how it goes when you test some more games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 12:07 AM   #776
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerts1

I'm really starting to be convinced that the CPU doesn't play as good online then it does offline. What you should do is play a few games offline in franchise mode with the same sliders just to see and let me know how it goes.

Yeah try lowering the USER catching to 20, lower the USER INTs to 20, and raise the pass reaction to 55. The pass defense should tighten up.. In order to keep the all-Madden gameplay you have to keep the sliders set up like this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »