Home

Madden IQ Test

This is a discussion on Madden IQ Test within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden IQ Test

I am going to be getting this game later on and I have read some posts about mixed feelings with the madden IQ. So I want to know your guys opinions. Is it better to take the Madden IQ test to figure out your skill or just set it to the default 500?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Madden IQ Test

Skip the I.Q test, then play a game and it will more accurately configure your I.Q
Old 08-16-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

If you take the test and score high even though your play is not on-par for that level, games might be rough but the system will sort it out. Up to you on how you go about it, either way you'll be finding a balance
Old 08-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshood
Skip the I.Q test, then play a game and it will more accurately configure your I.Q
What they said
Old 08-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
Rookie

kevinmerida's Arena

OVR: 4

I took the test and Scored All-Madden on running and passing and all-pro on rush and pass defense. I just play on default all-pro level instead of my skill. Most games rushing I go about 30 carries for around 70-90yds, and pass with about a 60-70 completion% and around like 200yds. The problem I have ran into is that my rush defense is very good, but my pass defense is pretty terrible. Defense aside I have really struggled to run the ball consistently.

If I was you I'd Start with the 500 and play the my skill level and let the game adjust to you, cause im considering starting a new profile and doing that anyways cause the madden test just isnt very accurate for running the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright thanks I guess I'll just skip the test and start on 500 and play on My Skill level like some of you said.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

OK, so the test itself, we all know is quite skewed. However, after taking someone's advice on here and just skipping it, I have found that the IQ really does adapt to how I play and it works really well. I wasn't so sure at first, but after playing the Bills and losing with Lynch having 101 on 20 carries, im convinced that if you give it time, you will enjoy it too.

I know people are doing dummy sliders and all kinds of other things, but give the IQ a shot, but be sure, you SKIP the test, and play a few games before judging.

Thanks Ian and Company for a feature that I truly enjoy!
Old 08-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #8
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Can anyone tell me how to delete my test results so that I can start over and skip the test?
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »