Home

**SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on **SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #81
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: **SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide

If you had to pick, what would you guys say is the best draft class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 06:34 AM   #82
Banned

OVR: 7

havent decided which one is the best, but i can tell you that J.Moore is the weakest by far. also, thank you for doing this spread, awesome job and very helpful.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 7

Ruth class is the best DE class, Patterson probably the best overall class.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:44 AM   #84
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

I had a problem with the Betrand draft class.

I traded A.Franklin of my 49ers for a early first round pick and drafted HB C.Copeland as according to your sheet he is probably the best player in the draft class.

Anyways after completing my draft and going to the screen to sign your draft picks, I simply could not sign him. I had no problems signing my other picks but only on C.Copeland if I press X (PS3) to enter the screen to negotiate his salary etc. it just doesn't do anything as if I didn't press a button. As mentioned no problems with any of the other players. Even if I simmed to let the AI sign the remaining picks (which is only C.Copeland left) he just dissapeared completely, the AI didn't sign him as he wasn't in my depth chart and he wasn't in free agents as well.

I thought maybe it's a glitch and loaded my save to repeat the process. Exactly the same happened, no response once I press the button to enter negotiations but all my other picks works fine.

Then I thought maybe it's just a dud player and he couldn't be signed by anyone. I loaded my save again and did the draft but instead drafted other players and leaving C.Copeland out. Then I saw the Raiders drafted him and signed him...I tried trading Frank Gore for Copeland but they are not interested.

I'm not furious about this,a bit frustrated, but just interesting to note and I wondered if any off you guys had a similar problem with him or other players?

Last edited by R9NALD9; 08-30-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:59 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 3

Help me out, Im looking for a shut down CB. 96+ in speed, agility, accelleration, and man coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 25
Icon11 Re: **SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
I had a problem with the Betrand draft class.

I traded A.Franklin of my 49ers for a early first round pick and drafted HB C.Copeland as according to your sheet he is probably the best player in the draft class.

Anyways after completing my draft and going to the screen to sign your draft picks, I simply could not sign him. I had no problems signing my other picks but only on C.Copeland if I press X (PS3) to enter the screen to negotiate his salary etc. it just doesn't do anything as if I didn't press a button. As mentioned no problems with any of the other players. Even if I simmed to let the AI sign the remaining picks (which is only C.Copeland left) he just dissapeared completely, the AI didn't sign him as he wasn't in my depth chart and he wasn't in free agents as well.

I thought maybe it's a glitch and loaded my save to repeat the process. Exactly the same happened, no response once I press the button to enter negotiations but all my other picks works fine.

Then I thought maybe it's just a dud player and he couldn't be signed by anyone. I loaded my save again and did the draft but instead drafted other players and leaving C.Copeland out. Then I saw the Raiders drafted him and signed him...I tried trading Frank Gore for Copeland but they are not interested.

I'm not furious about this,a bit frustrated, but just interesting to note and I wondered if any off you guys had a similar problem with him or other players?
you drafted Calvin in the 1st round? o_O he's a 5th round projection player.. I didn't cheat myself but hell I said it in my franchise writeup i'll say it here

wait let me just copy and paste:
"as the later rounds came.. there was one player I scouted which was left on the board.. check him out, and tell me what *YOU* would've done..

that's right folks, his chart-ratings were INSANE! He had off the chart ratings for TRK, ELU, SPD, Ball Carrier Vision, and Carries and yet he's projected to go in the 5th round..? what would you have done? seriously..

4th round - HB Calvin Copeland [87ovr Apot] - my jaw dropped.. it literally *dropped*.. this is the essence of a late-round steal, a diamond! He's capable enough to start on my RB squad ahead of Clinton Portis and has A potential as a rookie. But it doesn't end there.. the rest of his attributes?
96spd. 94agi. 90acc. 48awr(ouch). 93trk. 89elu. 83bcv. 92sfa. 96spm. 97jkm.

He is perhaps the best pick I have ever made in any draft in any franchise.. truly a gift and a fortunate one too considering Clinton Portis is getting old.. I may just start Calvin Copeland and have Clinton in for 3rd down situations.. we'll see how it goes during the pre-season but I am simply amazed.
"
Old 08-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 2

Who's the best FS and SS in the online franchise draft? ( J.Austin Draft ) Stat wise not OVR. Thanks
Old 08-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
I've had this happen in Madden 10, but not in 11 yet. What I, and others, usually do is sign everyone else, then do as you tried by simming through. However, if you don't have the "Sign Draft Picks" set to CPU in your Franchise Options, it will do nothing. Make sure it's set to CPU and then try simming past it again. Good luck.

-RDM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »