Home

Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Finals: Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Finals: Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #145
Banned

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Good, my vote worked. Rodgers out.

2 concussions in one season is enough.
lol he surely cant afford the curse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Finals: Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick

The fact that some of you people wouldn't buy the BEST football gaming franchise on the planet period due to a certain somebody possibly being on the cover is beyond me...Its YOUR loss if you ask me. Mike Vick has more than paid his debt to society and is STILL paying his debt to society for the acts he committed. The guy had a phenomenal year, may have been his best year passing the ball. Peyton Hillis is the truth don't get me wrong. I'm just tired of hearing about people kicking this guy while he's down. Get over it. I'm pre-ordering my madden as soon as the opportunity presents itself. May the best man win the madden cover!
Old 04-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #147
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Finals: Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnick86
The fact that some of you people wouldn't buy the BEST football gaming franchise on the planet period due to a certain somebody possibly being on the cover is beyond me...Its YOUR loss if you ask me. Mike Vick has more than paid his debt to society and is STILL paying his debt to society for the acts he committed. The guy had a phenomenal year, may have been his best year passing the ball. Peyton Hillis is the truth don't get me wrong. I'm just tired of hearing about people kicking this guy while he's down. Get over it. I'm pre-ordering my madden as soon as the opportunity presents itself. May the best man win the madden cover!
This isn't going to go well....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »