Home

OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

Baltimore, Arizona, Tampa, Carolina. My favorite team of course is the Ravens. But I've played in online leagues and random games online with the others every year. I used to play with the Lions pre Stafford. I may look at them again with that defensive line.

With Torrey Smith now in the fold I have that deep threat at WR I've been looking for and I hope David Reed gets upgraded to B potential and his speed goes up. Smith should be able to blow the top off defenses and allow Boldin, Mason, Heap, Dickson to work underneath. Reed should be able to get deep too but not as fast as Smith, should be a good intermediate target.

Last edited by LBzrule; 05-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
pats are my squad but i'll try out the lions in madden
Old 05-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #19
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

Minnesota, Baltimore, and maybe the Jets..
Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #20
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
I will be playing with my Eagles. They will be a fun team to play with. Especially on D where I plan to make them a 3-4 hybrid team. My cb play will be very suspect but that's the fun of it all. Also I'll be playing with the Ravens. I am very interested to see how and where they have the picks from last year who didn't play progress.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #21
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Steeelers, the only team I ever play with.

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #22
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

My new way of playing Madden (since 2010) is I always do one Fantasy draft Franchise and then I also do a real 4 team Franchise. 2 teams from the AFC and 2 teams from NFC.

AFC - Miami Dolphins
NFC - NY Giants

I always play my Dolphins and the last 2 years since I started the multiple team franchise I have used the Giants in the NFC and will again for a third straight year (won one Super Bowl with the Giants in Madden 2011)

For the 2 other teams I always look for a sister of the weak or a team that is a draft and an offseason away to try and turn around (with house rules as I will not rape the CPU in trades). In Madden 2010 I took on the Chiefs and then used them again in 2011. For the NFC I used the Lions 2 years in a row as well.

So the decision will be which 2 teams it will be this year? I also will not use any team in the other 2 teams (Fins and G-Men) division. Right now I am leaning to the Titans in the AFC and 49ers in the NFC.

Either way I am stoked for Madden 2012!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #23
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
Steeelers, the only team I ever play with.
how do you play with the steelers on offense. Just wondering I play with them on occasion and I fall in love the the passing game. I don't run that often with them. Most of my passes goes to brown and ward. For some reason Wallace is always blanketed.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #24
Rookie

MrShowtime's Arena

OVR: 5

Fav real life team is the Bills. Excited to rebuild them in 'chise mode. Will play some online games with Bills and Giants. Wonder how Prince is going to be rated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »