Home

OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
@Chris Sanner - Roddy White is that Jerry Rice weapon. Jolio Jones is his Dwight Clark or John Taylor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Starting a chise with the Chiefs, objective number 1 find a replacement for Matt Cassell. Thinking of tanking it the first season and drafting Andrew Luck.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2
If I get the game it will be my Lions and that awesome front 4. But if I see suction blocking or tackling I will not buy it. If I see LB's with more hops than Blake Griffin, I won't get it. If people are allowed to sprint and pass on a regular basis........ no buy. In other words, gameplay means everything.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NF

its gotta be the falcons for me. julio jones, roddy, the burner, tony g, it just goes on and on. that offense is gonna be ridiculous
Old 05-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 14
I got 2 teams that I stick with through thick and thin...
1) Eagles - Im worried about our D Line and LB crew. LOVE the pick of S Jaiquawn Jarett. He will prove to be the hardest hitting DB out of the draft. We finally replaced Brian Dawkins....as much as you can possibly replace him at least.lol. And the Offense is solid. Playmakers all over the field.

2)Tampa Bay Bucs - Our Defensive Line has been bolstered and then we have a guy who could be Brilliant or Bust ( Bowers ). I love the pound it game from Blount and Cadillac and Josh Freeman is an amazing young QB...Ben Rothlisberger esque I would say. Prolly my fav team to play with because I love an underdog.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 6
Well the Cowboys of course cuz they r my team. Since i do play with other teams, im looking forward to play as the Lions, Raiders, Rams, and the 49ers, Never thought i would say that im looking forward to play as ne of those teams but i am this year.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #47
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
I have to go w/ my Baltimore Ravens!!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #48
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NF

Saints and it's not even close for me as I usually actually do try to mess with several teams after awhile. So many weapons to use on offense and I love the versatility they all provide, I can go into a 2 or 3 TE Set and pound the ball down your throat and then the very next play go 4 or 5 wide for easy short completions or deep long ball attempts. Some good playmakers on the D as well such a Vilma, Jenkins, Ellis, Smith, and the CB group is pretty solid to hold my own against great passing teams.

Now you add in guys like Mark Ingram and Cam Jordan, yeah I definetly can't wait to dominate with the Saints.

I'll also play with the Cards due to PP7 and the Lions will be fun to use as well, and as usually I'll pick a team with basically no hope and rebuild lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »