Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #369
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
You know what? This really sucks. I am not happy at all. I was expecting this sooner. come on EA. I can't believe EA has the audacity to make us wait till August 30th to play this awesome franchise mode.
No No No No! Please take as MUCH time as you want EA... LOTS and lots of Beta testing... (something you did not do at all it seems with the last couple releases) We want all these nice shiny new features to work properly!

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 05-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #370
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
According to adem the video is from an earlier build and now they have four draft classes worth of pics.
Alright, cool, I'd have to expect they try to generate more to have at least 10 classes worth, to prevent people with the same picture on a team as much as possible.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #371
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Everything looks great but I have one question. Now that dynamic player performance has been added will players who are on a cold streak or having a bad game be pulled from a game and have a back up fill in? Also if a player is on a hot streak will he move up and get a chance to start? Be cool to see a young player take over for a struggling veteran mid season and tear it up. I did noticed that position battles was not listed, I'm hoping that dynamic player performance will factor in to who starts.

Last edited by JayD; 05-16-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #372
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Everything looks great but I have one question. Now that dynamic player performance has been added will players who are on a cold streak or having a bad game be pulled from a game and have a back up fill in? Also if a player is on a hot streak will he move up and get a chance to start? Be cool to see a young player take over for a struggling veteran mid season and tear it up. I did noticed that position battles was not listed, I'm hoping that dynamic player performance will factor in to who starts.
Good question. Say for instance, the QB has a cold streak and his rating drops 10 points to a 70 overall and the back up is a 75. Will the CPU pull the starter and put in the back up?

Also, do you think there will be a mass rating editor? For example, can you can raise all player's speed by 5 points or 10%, something like that?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #373
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Player Progression!!!! If I draft a QB and sit him for 3 yrs, how does he progress under the new rules?

Back-up OL (especially young players) how do they progress if they don't play?

Practice Squads didn't make it in? Not complaining, just asking to clarify!!!

Undrafted Free Agent Period after the Draft?

Last edited by Step2001; 05-16-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #374
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Good question. Say for instance, the QB has a cold streak and his rating drops 10 points to a 70 overall and the back up is a 75. Will the CPU pull the starter and put in the back up?

Also, do you think there will be a mass rating editor? For example, can you can raise all player's speed by 5 points or 10%, something like that?
I hope that it's not that touchy. The vast majority of teams will at least give their starter a couple of games to work things out, and apparently the "cold streaks" only last a few weeks. I'd love to see teams switch starters occasionally, but it shouldn't be that frequent.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #375
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs017
I hope that it's not that touchy. The vast majority of teams will at least give their starter a couple of games to work things out, and apparently the "cold streaks" only last a few weeks. I'd love to see teams switch starters occasionally, but it shouldn't be that frequent.
Well, I know what you mean. But I hope if a QB is throwing 3-4 picks a few games in a row, I hope they pull him you know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #376
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs017
i agree with you I just think it would be cool to see a starter get yanked mid way through the game if he is just having a terrible game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »