Home

Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

This is a discussion on Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
Rookie

Tyrell-PMC's Arena

OVR: 2
Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

As the title implies, can I play through my ROTG player's career in NCAA 12 then once my 4 years is up, import him into the Madden 12 draft to use in the Superstar/Career mode?

If so that would be really great as I can play my character from a HS Senior all the way to a NFL Hall of Fame Player.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell-PMC
As the title implies, can I play through my ROTG player's career in NCAA 12 then once my 4 years is up, import him into the Madden 12 draft to use in the Superstar/Career mode?

If so that would be really great as I can play my character from a HS Senior all the way to a NFL Hall of Fame Player.

Thanks
Yes, That has been in since the modes were created
Old 06-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Tyrell-PMC's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Can I import my NCAA 12 Road to Glory Player into Madden 12's Superstar mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Yes, That has been in since the modes were created
But has it been confirmed to be in this time around? Or are you talking based off of assumption?
Old 06-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
But has it been confirmed to be in this time around? Or are you talking based off of assumption?
I doubt they would take it out.
But I think it was said in a Superstar Blog either IGNs or EA I find it
Old 06-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

"The instant you get into Superstar mode, you’ll notice the entire interface has been redesigned to match the visual style of the rest of the game. The main hub has the same menu style as Franchise mode and Online and should already feel familiar. From the hub, you can always see your superstar, dressed however you set him up, as well as his key stats and attributes. From here you can navigate to the depth chart and monitor your progress toward the starting job. You can still choose to play as an NFL rookie from the 2011 NFL Draft, or import your NCAA Football Road to Glory player. , which I think Mike Young published in another blog on Presentation and Graphics."
http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/superstar-mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Why would they randomly take it out? Thats why they made them, to play through college and then go to the pros.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Will it work with the european version of Madden this year? I was quite disappointed, to say the least, to find that I could neither import my RTG player nor any draft classes after buying M11...
Old 06-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Will it work with the european version of Madden this year? I was quite disappointed, to say the least, to find that I could neither import my RTG player nor any draft classes after buying M11...
No, I think you need to get a NTSC version of Madden for it to work. PAL territories are unfortunately not interesting for Tiburon, but I'm hoping for region-free games for all the next-gen consoles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »