Home

Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

I changed my mind on going to STL with my WR(6'5 220). They are very loaded at WR. I might choose between Browns and Bears. I dont like neither of their jerseys. None of them have good jersey numbers available.
I choose Bears. Browns have Big WRs. Bears dont, besides R.Williams. Bears have more of a passing offense. Can be the Big Deep Threat. Could come in rated higher than most of their WR. Hopefully one of their Rookies WR get cut. Cutler has the big arm I like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #42
Pro

pjmoore 28's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I changed my mind on going to STL with my WR(6'5 220). They are very loaded at WR. I might choose between Browns and Bears. I dont like neither of their jerseys. None of them have good jersey numbers available.
I choose Bears. Browns have Big WRs. Bears dont, besides R.Williams. Bears have more of a passing offense. Can be the Big Deep Threat. Could come in rated higher than most of their WR. Hopefully one of their Rookies WR get cut. Cutler has the big arm I like.
What ever u do don't choose the colts. I chose them with my WR in M11 and the play would originally be a pass so I get excited. Then it would change to a run so I would change my channel to watch tv while the play ran itself. Then my controller would vibrate and my player would be on the ground and I would hear "pass is incomplete". So them the next play is the same thing. Originally a pass play, then he changes to a run play again, so this time I watch it, but he actually hands it to Addai, that mother..... Anyways don't go there. I'ma probably take my WR either to the Panthers, Raiders, or Lions. Just because I think my WR should be highly rated on all of those teams and can be the dominant presence on the outside.

---
- Sent from my iPh..... Wait a minute u stalker!!!

Check out my Podcast here
Old 08-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

im gona make a corner walk on to steelers he will be 6/1 215 or 220 pounds, my wr i will go to steelers because hines ward will retire soon, i will make a qb on the dolphins, will be a very quick qb not overall top speed
Old 08-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

SOmething I want to know is, If we import from RTG will our players have generic screenshots or will we have black sihouelette
Old 08-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #45
Pro

pjmoore 28's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
SOmething I want to know is, If we import from RTG will our players have generic screenshots or will we have black sihouelette
Most likely a random face. Superstar is really just franchise except u can only control one player. So I would go with random faces.

I just hope they aren't like NBA 2k8 random faces. I could obviously tell which face was whose, like Jamaal tinsley, TMac, etc.

---

Check out my Podcast here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
Most likely a random face. Superstar is really just franchise except u can only control one player. So I would go with random faces.

I just hope they aren't like NBA 2k8 random faces. I could obviously tell which face was whose, like Jamaal tinsley, TMac, etc.

---
I mean in the menu. I dont mind a newer random generated player picture in the menu. I just dont want a sihoutette.
I hope we are able to edit/change face in SS. I cant tell you how many times when I imported a player and when came in with a Lineman head and a WR body
Old 08-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #47
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

I just started playing RTG and have a Qb playing at South Carolina. Usually what I do is make a list of the few teams that might need a QB (Dolphins/Skins for example) and just keep drafting till I land on one of those teams.

Of course, since I'm only a few weeks into my SC 2nd string QB, maybe I'll make redo it and make him play for Florida and walk on to be the new most popular backup...
Old 08-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
I just started playing RTG and have a Qb playing at South Carolina. Usually what I do is make a list of the few teams that might need a QB (Dolphins/Skins for example) and just keep drafting till I land on one of those teams.

Of course, since I'm only a few weeks into my SC 2nd string QB, maybe I'll make redo it and make him play for Florida and walk on to be the new most popular backup...
I will walk on to my teams because I know what teams I want to go to, what their schemes are, and how their situations are.
Skins are my choice for QB rather than MIA. MIA has a Better #1 WR in Marshall, but Redskins has more weapons. Skins has 6 WRs with 90+ Speed and 2 good TEs to pass too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »