Home

Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question.

This is a discussion on Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question.

Yeah, you guys very much confuse anger with confusion and projection.This is a video game forum, nothing here is going to boil my blood. Please.

Although, I do want to stay on topic and trying to prove whether or not NCAA and Madden have the same team is not something I care about in the slightest.

CMH, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about? You know what, never mind because I really dont care.

Anyway, I am going to get back on subject because once again, I really hate when topics get derailed on details that no one asked for in the first place.

NCAA Madden same game, same team, same blood type. Good great, that point is now moot, how about we get back to talking about the impact collisions and ProTak or lack there off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #82
Banned

OVR: 5

ProTak is in the game. Consecutive hit collisions are in the game. Sood have you even seen the gameplay for more than the 4 or 5 alloted minutes you get in a video. Wow people are amazing. Deal with the fact that whether protak is in or not that its a marketing scheme. You will NEVER and I repeat NEVER get everything in a football game. Until they move away from disc based media and move to an online format (where they update and upgrade every quarter or so maybe) and you foot the bill forget it which you will I'm sure. I hope that helps to dumb it down for you. Stop expecting something that no other game has ever given. Its an imperfect game made by imperfect people, and at the end of the day you have to realize that there is nor will there ever be a perfect tackling system. At the end of the day I recognize that this thread is just to put the spotlight on you and not the game. And at this point of realization I'm out. Good luck chasing dreams. LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 03:19 AM   #83
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sood
Yeah, you guys very much confuse anger with confusion and projection.This is a video game forum, nothing here is going to boil my blood. Please.

Although, I do want to stay on topic and trying to prove whether or not NCAA and Madden have the same team is not something I care about in the slightest.

CMH, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about? You know what, never mind because I really dont care.

Anyway, I am going to get back on subject because once again, I really hate when topics get derailed on details that no one asked for in the first place.

NCAA Madden same game, same team, same blood type. Good great, that point is now moot, how about we get back to talking about the impact collisions and ProTak or lack there off.
This disrespectful comment to a mod just got this thread closed. Not that it should stay open anyway because it was nothing but a cluster ****.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »