Home

Madden 12 Scouting

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Scouting within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Madden 12 Scouting

I have a question about this.

I did the initial scouting of 15 players. Then, before week three, I had the option to view scouting results. At the top right of that screen, I had an 0/15 figure, which led me to believe that I could scout 15 more or re-scout some of the same guys for more info.

I tried to select their boxes using X and every other button I could think of, but was unable to do so. Am I missing something here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #42
Rookie

KBscholar's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I have a question about this.

I did the initial scouting of 15 players. Then, before week three, I had the option to view scouting results. At the top right of that screen, I had an 0/15 figure, which led me to believe that I could scout 15 more or re-scout some of the same guys for more info.

I tried to select their boxes using X and every other button I could think of, but was unable to do so. Am I missing something here?
It takes several weeks to scout your players. Something like 3-4 weeks. After that, you can scout additional players.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #43
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

You scout every four weeks. 1, 5, 9, 13, 17 are the weeks you scout new players.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great Post! Thanks for all the work posting this.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #45
Rookie

bump! great thread! was searching for a draft guide exactly like this. thank u so much for the hard work!

btw looking at the stat chart. what stage shows the WR/TE CTH rating? it seems like you missed adding this during a stage or the only way to to know is individual workouts?

Last edited by fresnostate; 10-09-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 6

I haven't read the whole thread, but I disagree with one step: For pro days, if you are running a 3-4, I'd suggest scouting OLBs here, and if you want to make sure the player has A potential, then do the individual workouts. I've decided against OLB workouts, because IMO I get enough info from combine + pro days to get A B guys.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnostate
bump! great thread! was searching for a draft guide exactly like this. thank u so much for the hard work!

btw looking at the stat chart. what stage shows the WR/TE CTH rating? it seems like you missed adding this during a stage or the only way to to know is individual workouts?
I did not miss it. Just doesn't exist. Crazy, huh?
Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguel
I haven't read the whole thread, but I disagree with one step: For pro days, if you are running a 3-4, I'd suggest scouting OLBs here, and if you want to make sure the player has A potential, then do the individual workouts. I've decided against OLB workouts, because IMO I get enough info from combine + pro days to get A B guys.
I'd agree with you. In fact, I'm going to adjust this on the front page. I like that suggestion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »