Home

Making the Most out of Madden NFL 12's Muddled Franchise Menus

This is a discussion on Making the Most out of Madden NFL 12's Muddled Franchise Menus within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
It don't bother me what button you use to get to everything, What bother me the most is...All the Junk in the Menu that we don't use or need....I wish EA would one time....Get the Offline Franchise Gamers some Love....Just One year is all i ask for EA?????.....Give our franchise the time you give the Online, & maybe just maybe we would have a Franchise mode worth playing......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #26
Banned

EA??? let 2k buy ya'll...and then we would have a great football game...EA can't buy 2k or our sports games would be dead forever...Thats a FACT.............I know hopeful dreaming cause 2k don't have the money to touch EA....or do they??? never know
Old 10-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #27
Pro

Re: Making the Most out of Madden NFL 12's Muddled Franchise Menus

To Pacman3000, I feel the same way. But if you go to player info (L3 button after highlighting player on PS3) and go to Contract/Skills, they actually show the important ratings for that player's position. I recently discovered this and thought you should know about it.

As far as menus go, yes they do suck. They are not user friendly at all. I shouldn't have to press a button to bring up the menu screen, it should already be incorporated into the screen. Then some of the menus are redundant. I can go to Free Agents under Player Management instead of going to the Free Agent menu (And why do contracts work differently in each Free Agent menu?). And the whole having to hold R2 or L2 while moving through things is pretty annoying. Then there are the menus that are just going to get skipped, anyway. Like News and The Details. Most of the stuff in those menus should be buried somewhere else because I never use them. And what ever happened to team matchups? I would like to see a matchup screen where I can see how well my next opponent is rated and their key players/ injuries.

As was stated by someone else, the menus are bad, but they are really the least of the many problems plaguing Franchise Mode in this year's game.

Last edited by macbranson; 10-28-2011 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #28
Rookie

how do i download roster off of here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »