Home

Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise?

This is a discussion on Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #169
Rookie

Big Buford's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise?

The Colts are my favorite team but I usually don't use them in franchise. I like to build a team into contention rather than start with a perennial contender.

So, this is the perfect year for CCM for me. I can kick off the Luck era and bring my Colts back into contention as the coach, while playing another career as Peyton to get him another ring in Denver.

Stoked.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

As much as I hate using an elite team to start off. You have to be loyal to your team so I will start with New England. Then after I get board I will turn around a struggling Miami Dolphins team. After for my third team I will choose the horrible Cleveland Browns (no offense to CLE fans).
Old 08-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #171
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Although I always attempt to be another team, I can in truth only run as the Eagles. Roughly 36 years(I'm 41) of loyalty despite winning absolutely nothing will do that to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #172
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Favorite team is the Packers, but hate playing with them in the game because they're usually too good and I don't want to shake the team up and play horrible.

If it's in there, I'll create a team, probably with a horrible, horrible create a team engine. Otherwise, maybe the Browns, Seahawks, or some other team. I may just look at the ratings and go from there, maybe the Rams and move them out of that stupid dome, hate dome stadiums. Jacksonville is intriguing too as MJD is my favorite player behind Rodgers and Jordy.

I'd like to do a create a team where I drop all the created nobody players and pick up free agents, then hope for the best from them. Would likely trade for a rookie QB, really like Osweiler, and a rookie RB, Bernard Pierce. In any case, no matter what the crappy engine for creating teams is like, I'll probably go this route and see how it works. Always a challenge, especially with the contracts after the first season, but it makes for a fun career.

Just hope I can get my hands on the game Tuesay. May even go into work earlier and stop at the Wal-Mart on my way to see if they have it out so I know I have it for Tuesday night.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 08-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #173
Pro

OVR: 8

The miami dolphins. But first wait for a good challanging slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »