Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #81
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings

lol at Matt Simms being a 61. No way he should be that high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

ea should sack donny moore or whatever is name his, and higher this fbgrating guy. the fbgrating is impressive.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #83
Rookie

Gaycandybacon's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joru100
I know he's not a good quarterback, but how in the hell is Christian Ponder's speed only 75, and acceleration 85, especially when Goldenboy Aaron Rodgers has 80 speed and 86 acceleration?

Christian Ponders' combine numbers are better than Rodgers' in the 40 yard dash, 20ss, 60ls, and 3-cone. He also has a higher yards per cary almost double that of Rodgers' even though you'd expect it would be easier for Rodgers to have the better rushing statistics when defenses are always expecting you to pass it deep.

A quick Youtube search for highlights will also show that Christian Ponder has ran faster in a few highlights than Aaron Rodgers has at any points in his entire life. The Texans preseason game, and the Bears games are good examples of this.

So like I said, I know Ponder isn't good, but credit should be given where credit is due, and a 75 speed rating and an 85 acceleration rating does not do Ponder justice. Even Luck as superior numbers despite his inferior combine numbers and he's a rookie.

Ahem........, Before you insult my boy! It's not all about combine stats and do I mind you rodgers was in the combine 7 YEARS AGO LOL.. It's about what you do in pads. Ponder is indeed mobile, but can he escape sacks, run down the field, and throw on the run like Rodgers can? I think not! He doesn't even compare to what Rodgers can do on the field.

Gamertag: Gaycandybacon Add me :D

Twitter: @Gaycandybacon
Old 08-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
Ahem........, Before you insult my boy! It's not all about combine stats and do I mind you rodgers was in the combine 7 YEARS AGO LOL.. It's about what you do in pads. Ponder is indeed mobile, but can he escape sacks, run down the field, and throw on the run like Rodgers can? I think not! He doesn't even compare to what Rodgers can do on the field.
holy S***, it's HOMER simpson
Old 08-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #85
Rookie

Gaycandybacon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joru100
holy S***, it's HOMER simpson

You're right because Homer Simpson is yellow and the Packers are yellow. So you know I'm rocking that Homer Simpson face paint during Packer games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
i feel that and im not sayin i think ponder faster than rodgers cus i dont know.. but none of what you said should even factor in to the speed rating
Old 08-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #87
Rookie

Cheese galore with RGIII smh...
Old 08-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #88
Rookie

Gaycandybacon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzenius
i feel that and im not sayin i think ponder faster than rodgers cus i dont know.. but none of what you said should even factor in to the speed rating
True. But, factoring combine stats into it is plain silly if thats from 7 years ago. I'm not being Homer Simpson lmao like that person posted above, but I truley believe Rodgers is more elusive than Ponder is. The speed of the QB should matter for his escape ablity, pocket pressence, getting away from pressure and running down the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »