Home

Madden NFL 13 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #857
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Q&A

i know plenty of ppl are dealing with this salary cap isssue where you go to resign your players during the season and it shows that you have a -1338.11 mil in cap space even tho i have 30mil in free cap space left... in season 2 of online ccm we had 3 teams and the next season 2 more teams was hit with it..
i thought maybe the patch #3 would fix it and it shows the same thing as we are in the offseason.. there is another post about this issue and someone just said they also ran into the same problem after they downloaded the patch!!!
is EA just ignoring this huge glitch that can threaten to ruin every online franchise at any given point???
or has anyone been able to solve this issue.
i will come back once i do some troubleshooting myself! also if anyone has a franchise that this has happened to and will give me commish so i test freely without messin up my franchise please contact me
Old 10-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #858
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Hey I didn't know where else to ask this but can someone explain the Auto Subs for CCM. In a Play Now game, subs are based on fatigue but in CCM it looks different. What does QB Sub In/Out Frequency mean. The In bar is defaulted at 51 and out at 49. I'm not sure what that means and I'm looking to make sure my back up running back gets 8-12 rushes per game. Any help? Thanks in advance
I managed this for a long time. If you keep the fatigue as 50, I would recommend you to put 99 sub out and 100 sub in for HB. That way your backup HB will get something like 5-6 carries per game... What I do is put the fatigue in 80 and put 98/99 out/in.

About the QB 49/51 in a 50 fatigue means that the backup QB will never see the field (unless the startig QB gets injured).

In my league I use 80 fatigue and the following auto subs:

QB - I don't care, because I don't want to share the work with the backup...
HB - 98/99 (Backup gets 8-12 carries per game)
WR - 97/99 (Even the 6th receiver has few snaps - something like: let's suppose 60 snaps in the game: 1st receiver: 45; 2nd receiver: 40; 3rd receiver: 30; 4th receiver: 20; 5th receiver: 10; 6th receiver: 5.
TE/FB - 96/99: Your backup TE will be the starting TE for something like 15 snaps. If you have a backup FB and/or 3rd TE, he will get a few snaps as well.
OL - 95/99: Backup OLs will get something like 12-13 snaps.
DE - 96/99: Backup DEs will get wsomething like 14-15 snaps.
DT - 95/99: Backup DTs will get something like 12-13 snaps.
LB - 96/99: Backup LBs will get somethig like 14-15 snaps.
CB - 90/99: 1st and 2nd CB will play almost every down, 3rd CB: 35; 4th: 15; 5th: 5.
S - 90/99: Starting S will play almost every down, backups will get 10 snaps or less...

That way all my backups play a little bit...

I hope I helped you... Any doubt, ask me!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #859
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I haven't played Madden NFL since 2010.

After the patch would you recommend to buy Madden NFL 13 now? or should I just wait until the price drops?

Kinda need a football fix, NCAA 13 blows and FIFA is the wrong football lmao (still great).
Old 10-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #860
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I haven't played Madden NFL since 2010.

After the patch would you recommend to buy Madden NFL 13 now? or should I just wait until the price drops?

Kinda need a football fix, NCAA 13 blows and FIFA is the wrong football lmao (still great).
I would wait until it's around 30 dollars. I can see it dropping to around that level especially with Black Friday and Christmas coming up if you can wait that long. Still going for around 40-45 dollars.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #861
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Can someone please help me here? I want to find Pat Tillman's Head id in madden 13 because he makes a great look alike for players with long brown hair. The problem is i looked through a bunch of possible cf look alikes and could'nt find him and there's no way possible ea added him through an update since the card in mut was released in december and i don't think you can add cfs through online updates. Is there a way i can access my mut cards with the editor cuz Tillman's cf is a great look alike for players with long brown hair such as Brian Robison. Is it possible EA could have added him via online update?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »