Home

Madden NFL 13 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #81
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 13 Retail: Q & A Thread

When do players start to regress in their careers?

If anyone knows the answer please PM it to me lol
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #82
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6

does the game has authentic stadium sounds & chants & music? like jets..jets jets jets, the viking horn sound, go pack go chant,hail to the redskins etc etc.......
Old 08-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 5

I picked up a few really bad mistakes in the demo that I hope have been ironed out in the retail version. Can someone please confirm?

1) I was playing with the 49ers and complete a pass for a first down late in the first half. The player fumbled and the Giants recovered. The announcers say, "The coach isn't happy with that decision and throws the red flag on to the field" - even though it was an automated booth review inside two minutes.

2) When the referee emerged to announce the outcome, his lips move but there is no sound!!

3) When the announcers say the play has been overturned as my receiver was down, the crowd starts to boo - even though I am playing in San Francisco.

4) Manning spiked the ball to stop the clock late and the commentators started talking about what a bad throw it was.

5) Manning completed a 3rd and 8 for exactly 8 yards. The announcers said "4th down coming up" even though it was a first down.

6) I called a 'Block Punt' play late in the game. The Giants punted successfully and I accidentally moved my punt return man away from where the ball was landing. I moved him back into positoin in time to make the catch and return, but the announcers were talking about a muff, a fumble and replacing him for the next play.

Bear in mind this is after just THREE demo games! Really hope these aren't in the retail version.

Last edited by Alistair; 08-24-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Found another commentary mistake
Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 5

Also...

Will there be different angles/perspectives for replays?

Everything in the demo is a super close-up shot. More often than not, I'd actually prefer to see a wider shot that shows the route and play in its entirety - not just the final catch.

Last edited by Alistair; 08-24-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-24-2012, 02:30 AM   #85
Rookie

tjd211's Arena

OVR: 1

Is the cpu qb AI better in the retail. In the demo they would throw into double and triple cover alot, and wouldn't recognize the wide open reciever and instead throw it to a reciever that is covered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 0

A few quick questions -

1) Has the coin toss been fixed from how it is in the demo? You know who wins the coin toss before the coin even hits the ground.

2) Is the player position requirements still in the game? I ask because without editing positions, what happens if my team has only three OG's but the game requires four?

3) Can the in-game replays be turned off?

4) Is there a way to have the camera closer to the receiver/defender when throwing down field? The camera is too far away.

5) Any chance of a release day patch giving us the ability to edit jersey numbers and positions?

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

When do the players do there TD celebration trademarks that they known for i.e Cruz doing his salsa dance.
It was'nt on the demo
Old 08-24-2012, 04:16 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 2

1 when u in a online league or offline and a cpu coach get fired his scheme goes to his new team someone said this but never could find it

2 if i play with packers in nov-dec will there be better chance for snow games then madden 12 ? or at least have fog some times during the late months of the season cause it ridiuos that madden 12 i could play 5 season and maybe have 1 snow game out of all the games

say u got a team that dont have much room for salary cap can u rework it and give a guy pay cuts like some teams do in real life ? i dont expect players take pay cuts many players but be cool if it in the game since nfl players do stay with a team and take a pay cut to stay on a winning team that has a chance to win a super bowl

think thats it want ask more but i dont want ask to much since most stuff ill
fig out when games come out in few days

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »