Home

Trade Logic Broken?

This is a discussion on Trade Logic Broken? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #25
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Trade Logic Broken?

For me, if it happens once in a awhile I have no problem with it. It keeps things unpredictable. The issues I would have are crazy trades happening multiple times a year or the same trades happening in every franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
The term "broken" is thrown around way too often imo.
Well the trade had no logic so it's not working. Meaning it has to be broken if it's not working.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #27
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Well the trade had no logic so it's not working. Meaning it has to be broken if it's not working.
Saying that the trade logic in the game is broken because there has been one trade that most wouldnt do is a bit premature. There have been a few trades that the one guy on the PS3 was trying to make and the "broken" trade logic worked fine.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Saying that the trade logic in the game is broken because there has been one trade that most wouldnt do is a bit premature. There have been a few trades that the one guy on the PS3 was trying to make and the "broken" trade logic worked fine.
That is why there is a question mark on the subject because WE don't know yet, but from what I have seen it doesn't look good.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #29
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
That is why there is a question mark on the subject because WE don't know yet, but from what I have seen it doesn't look good.
Fair enough, but from what I have seen, there isnt a reason to panic right now and suggest that the trade logic is broken.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Of course there can be some bugs in it but this is what CCM is supposed to be. Anything can supposedly happen. That was just a bad trade made by the team.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 9

I have the game and haven't gotten that far.. Trades are made off of team need.

Not the best trade in the world, but if the team needed that then so be it..

I know Hum-CPU trades are very legit.. I am not a download to sim type of person, so i'll have to play my season through

Last edited by Cpterp22; 08-24-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #32
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
coefield could be rated higher by the rams than 85. it is also a position that they are in need of. many teams would trade a proven player for an unproven rookie. They needed a LG, DT, and a QB. they wouldn't draft a LG that high and they have bradford at qb with a high salary. so they would have taken a DT there or trade down. since they got a trade offer for a proven DT they would most likely have taken it.
Exactly my point. For years teams have put something out there "we need this posistion with this rating" then when offered that or better refuse or come back looking for your 2nd best player to go with it for an 80-85 rated player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »