Home

PS3 game download on Tuesday?

This is a discussion on PS3 game download on Tuesday? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
PS3 game download on Tuesday?

Anyone know what time I'll be able to download the full game on tuesday if I buy it over the PS3 network?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 game download on Tuesday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbothesh23
Anyone know what time I'll be able to download the full game on tuesday if I buy it over the PS3 network?
not sure but dont see why it wouldnt be able to d/l @ midnight tuesday morning but if its anything like psn does it may not be available till 6pm-3pm west coast.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5

Not sure but I have a question relating to this. If I were to go that route, is there some way of getting the hard disc as well without having to pay for the game twice? I won't be able to go out and get it until Saturday cause I'll be working too much all week but if I can't get a hard copy with the DL I'll be content waiting.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
Rookie

murphonthemike's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
Not sure but I have a question relating to this. If I were to go that route, is there some way of getting the hard disc as well without having to pay for the game twice? I won't be able to go out and get it until Saturday cause I'll be working too much all week but if I can't get a hard copy with the DL I'll be content waiting.
You would not be able to get a free disc with the download. Why not just order from Amazon and get the Amazon store credit (as well as the Legends and card pack if you care about that stuff)?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:44 AM   #5
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
Hope it's 12am cuz I preordered out of PSN bout a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 03:49 AM   #6
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

You know what sucks about downloading the game? It's the same price, but you don't get to re sell it if you don't like it.

I don't get why the download price is equivalent to the physical disc price. I just don't.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:21 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

If it's the same as the NCAA download it won't be available until about Noon pacific
Old 08-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

It seems to be available on the PSN store now. That's quite a change from Sony's usual way of pushing new content to the store - the rest of the store hasn't updated yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »