Home

Madden Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden Bugs and Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Bugs and Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno2ss
I did an onside kick (offline ccm game) the other day, and the defender caught the ball and got tackled like 20 times, but kept getting up and dragging defenders forward til he scored a TD. Pretty much my whole team was on top of him but he kept sliding forward. Any one else see this?
Man, I really wish you'd recorded that. I would love to see what that looked like.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKS240
Clock does not stop after catching a pass then running out of bounds. Who ever suggested that the clock only stops when it's in the 2 minute drill has to go read the NFL Rule book.

NFL's rulebook, the only times the clock stops during the normal course of a game are for incomplete passes, when a play ends up out of bounds or when an official calls a penalty.
THIS!!

AND why does the clock not run like normal accelerated fashion inside of two minutes? So while time is the most critical, it suddenly slows down? What is this, the matrix? This has never been fixed in any Madden and its unacceptable. Why is this filth a thing? I want the clock running down if I go to a huddle, give me a REASON to use the hurry up.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #571
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstar12
THIS!!

AND why does the clock not run like normal accelerated fashion inside of two minutes? So while time is the most critical, it suddenly slows down? What is this, the matrix? This has never been fixed in any Madden and its unacceptable. Why is this filth a thing? I want the clock running down if I go to a huddle, give me a REASON to use the hurry up.
Or not this.

As per NFL rules the clock does stop when the ball goes out of bounds but is immediately restarted once the ball is spotted in bounds. The only times when the clock remains stopped until the ball is snapped after a play goes out of bounds is inside the last 2 minutes of the first half or the last 5 minutes of the 2nd half.
In real live games this can take several seconds from when the clock is stopped to when it's restarted (ball has to be retrieved, players get back in bounds, spot has to be determined) but in a video game it can happen virtually instantly giving the appearance that the clock didn't stop at all.

As for 'accelerated clock' not being applied to the two minute warning, well that just makes sense to me. Huddling up and calling a play still takes more time than no-huddle. It seems rather stupid to artificially remove the most crucial seconds of the game from the game as some sort of extra penalty that doesn't exist in reality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #572
Rookie

ryn2o01's Arena

Anyone else have no pupils to their imported Game Face?

I've uploaded two separate pictures thinking that was the issue and both times I have no pupils.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #573
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

not sure if this has been mentioned. I recovered an onside kick on my opponent's 30 yard line or so. They end up putting the ball on MY 30 yard line
Old 08-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #574
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Madden Bugs and Glitches Thread

I was 2 pages into this thinking...."OMG how did some of this stuff NOT get fixed" before I realized the thread was started in Aug 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 12-28-2014, 02:25 AM   #575
Rookie

ScarletKnightRU's Arena

My version is on PS3.

Whats the bug?
Crash to XMB while attempting to update. (I'll attempt to start the update, but a few seconds later it'll give me the three beeps and kick me back to the XMB)

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Trying to start the game up.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Crashes everytime I try to update to 1.03

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Every single time.

Do you have video or pictures?
Nope.

Getting that feeling I wasted $30 today. :|
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 02:26 AM   #576
Rookie

ScarletKnightRU's Arena

Crap, posted in the wrong topic. Sorry, can someone delete this please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »