Home

How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #377
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

Just won my second game. High scoring against the Card's, 43-29. I threw for 313 yards and 3 TD's, 1 INT, 63% completion. Welker and Lloyd combined 218 yards.

Putting in a good showing here, hopefully I won't end up like Brian Hoyer..

Up next, at Baltimore in prime time.

Last edited by RJTurneR; 09-02-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #378
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey guys, I've done multiple CCM already, trying to find the right sliders and right team. Charter's sliders are great, I will use them. They keep the games very realistic, and pretty low scoring which is good. Default all pro always gave me a blowout win. Right now, I created myself as an undrafted quarterback for the Dolphins. At the beginning of the preseason, I was 4th on the depth chart. Matt Moore was released, and he went to the Vikings for a starting job! Anyway, now I'm third string. I'm a west coast quarterback, by the way. I'm the same overall as Ryan Tannehill, who's number 2 on the depth chart, but he's got me beat pretty badly with his ratings. Plus he's progressed to a 71 overall, while I'm still 70. My goals are to get 3000 passing yards and 20 TD's, yet I doubt I'll ever step onto the field and get to actually play. I've held the ball for some field goals, but that's it. I'm really hopeful that Tannehill or Garrard gets hurt, or even traded. If I get released at the end of the season, I'll probably start another CCM as a coach.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #379
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

So after Brady returned we reached the playoff's but were knocked out by the Broncos. The coach got fired (Some made up coach), and I thought we'd just hire some other made up coach. But no. We hired...

Brian Billick. So awesome. I didn't even know coaches could come out of retirement or return. Anyone else had this yet?

Anyone I finished my first year with 1,614 passing yards, 15 TD's, 3 INT's, and a 67% completion percentage. Looks like I'll be holding the #2 spot again, but so far my career is going nicely.

Kurt Warner returned to the Cardinals after a horrible year for them. Ray Lewis retired along with Ed Reed. Moss got cut by the Colts. Owens is a free agent and was snubbed in the HoF. We just released Jermaine Cunningham.

Just another day in the NFL.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #380
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13
Unlocked Vince Lombardi, was really easy to use him as a coach for the Packers. Only thing I do not like so far is in the hall of fame v. Lombardi is still at the top, so if i become successful then there will be 2 Lombardis on the list which will look stupid so they should of removed him if you are Lombardi himself and let the user work his way up the HOF.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #381
Rookie

OVR: 9

Hey guys, not sure anyone will remember me from the Madden 12 Franchise thread. Admittedly I never really found a franchise I clicked with there, but so far I'm more intrigued by the Madden 13 CC mode than I was last years mode, although I'm only on week 2 of my pre-season.

I'm playing as the Colts, trying to take them from the bottom to the top basically. I signed Plaxico Burress and Haynesworth from the free agency because the Colts are seriously weak on this game, and also through trading have acquired D.Robinson from Atlanta (was desperate for a CB, could still do with another) and D.Williams from Carolina (wasn't crazy about having Brown at HB). My first pre-season game ended up being a thrilling 43-41 win over the Rams. I'm not too good at the game yet and am trying to get used to it, but so far I'm enjoying it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #382
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Ok, I will be doing a Broncos coach CCM on Charter's sliders. My personal goals:
-Develop Brock Osweiler to be elite
-Win the Superbowl
- Give Peyton another SB ( see above)
- Become a dynasty

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 9

2nd Pre-season game was a blow out 45-6 win over the Steelers. It might suggest I need a difficulty adjustment, but maybe not seeing as they put out their rookies for 3/4 quarters and their back up QB was just awful. I on the other hand kept Luck and co out there for the whole game to try and get some goals and some XP. Managed to achieve a few so that worked out, including the 400 passing yards seeing as I passed every play to try and get it... although it didn't mention it do don't know if it worked. Hopefully the next game will be tighter and more challenging, if not we'll have to look at the sliders.

Last edited by m1j1browning; 09-02-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #384
Rookie

GermanKid97's Arena

OVR: 0

I have a question.
I havent bought the game yet, but probably i will download it from PSN tomorrow.
Question: Is it possible to be traded or sign with another team as a player?
I couldnt find anything about it...
Same question for coaches.

Thanks
GermanKid

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »