Home

September 11th patch news?

This is a discussion on September 11th patch news? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: September 11th patch news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
How can they guarantee a September 11 release if it hasn't been submitted for cert yet? That was kind of my question...If they've already had it confirmed for Sept 11, they must have already submitted everything.
It's probably sent in for certification, but isn't certified, yet. If you read the thread by Steve, they backed off on the Sept 11 date.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #10
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
What i mean by this is why pack the game disc with stuff no one is going to use or necessary... also you dont care if your sliders get use to fix the game and you get nothing for it(Awards)MUT cards... I edit my sliders went to that screen and they where there saved.Sliders makers play the game more that the regular fan and they test , test , the game till the can match the stats we see on the real NFL or close to realistic as possible.
BTW was this in any other MADDENS???
Oh goodie another blurb of unintelligence that has spewed from your fingertips. Your grammar is very poor for the record. Spell check was invented for a reason. This garble tho is about not being rewarded for customizing your game, a sin indeed, and then you complain about the "slider makers" and server storage again. Well your first point is ridiculous. For example I have no use for MUT myself. I hate that mode. My buddies love MUT. That is all they play. So for me it's unnecessary but for them it's essential. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. And if then you mentioned that you discovered your sliders were saved then awesome! Be a shame to have to redo your sliders every game. Then if you discovered that our sliders were stored on EA servers then I say FINALLY! Now I can go to my buddies and download my GT and BAM when I fire up Madden it gives me my sliders on his Xbox. That would be wonderful. Saves me time. The NFL is different for everyone. I run on Fast Speed with 0 speed differential. My Buddies like it on Slow with 15 speed differential. Different people=different Madden. Shocking I know. People are unique. I have no Idea what your last piece of your oral diarrhea is but if it regards sliders.... weren't you the one who mentioned Madden 06? Shouldn't you know? If it regards the server saved sliders to that I say I don't know. Don't really care. Can't change the past. Didn't you learn anything from The Lion King? So please for the sake of humanity stop your . Just shut up. This isn't an impressions thread.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
How can they guarantee a September 11 release if it hasn't been submitted for cert yet? That was kind of my question...If they've already had it confirmed for Sept 11, they must have already submitted everything.
They said its not the official date and tht it could change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #12
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

So technically it's not a "Post launch patch/update" like they say it would be.

Come on EA/Sony, this is really disappointing. I just can't play without my broadcast cam, assisted tackles not adding up, inability to edit, numerous bugs and glitches, online stability, etc....

Keep us informed!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I highly doubt we will see any game additions like edit player or co-op. Will probably just fix some obvious bugs and say the game is ok, wait for next year.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #14
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I highly doubt we will see any game additions like edit player or co-op. Will probably just fix some obvious bugs and say the game is ok, wait for next year.
Why would you highly doubt it? Looman said they were looking into it
Old 08-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

if they would just patch the game so that it's playable for me that would be great. but the fact that it was made pre-release, I doubt they are fixing the bugs that are causing all these freezes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Why would you highly doubt it? Looman said they were looking into it
Looman said he was looking into it that doesn't mean they are gonna do it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »