Home

*Potentially* doing Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on *Potentially* doing Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *Potentially* doing Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb

I'm not 100% but I don't think the CPU can scout for you
I'm pretty sure the CPU can not scout for you (at least not the way we scout). I was looking for a option like this myself as I really am not that interested in scouting and prefer to stick to playing the games, etc., and I could not find a CPU sim scout function.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

If it's possible to make a guide, do it. I used the M12 guide all the time. There are some positions that you just need to fill with a good player and with regular scouting the chances of finding them are slim.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #35
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

I really don't think the guides would work. Any player can be a bust or a steal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

i guarantee this guide will be effective and a huge asset to those who use it.. especially online.. if you've ever used a previous draft class ratings guide you know what i'm talking about.. after a couple drafts drafting busts you'll wish you had referenced it early.. trust me

i've been using draft class ratings guides since madden 10.. i wouldn't think of drafting without it
Old 09-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #37
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
If it's possible to make a guide, do it. I used the M12 guide all the time. There are some positions that you just need to fill with a good player and with regular scouting the chances of finding them are slim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacketsword
i guarantee this guide will be effective and a huge asset to those who use it.. especially online.. if you've ever used a previous draft class ratings guide you know what i'm talking about.. after a couple drafts drafting busts you'll wish you had referenced it early.. trust me

i've been using draft class ratings guides since madden 10.. i wouldn't think of drafting without it
LMFAO!! Hey how about you guys put the game on rookie so you can win all of your games too lol. WTF? It's obvious you guys are not looking for realism or a challenge, so I'm sure playing on rookie would be spot on for you guys.

I have a real good question tho for OS. How come, if someone makes a thread explaining about how to do a money play, it gets locked, but threads like this (cheating the system and ruining online franchise) get to remain open? I mean what is the difference between these draft "guide" threads and money play threads? Both are telling how to cheat at the game.

Last edited by splff3000; 09-10-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 7

OK, so we can definitely do the guide this year. We are working on it now. I will give updates here and post a thread when its complete. Thanks for the support for those who have shown that. For all the other people who I'd usually ignore, I do this primarily for offline franchises, because that's how I enjoy playing the game.

I doubt anyone really wants to be told HOW they have to play a game that they spend their own money on. So if you don't want to play a specific way or use a tool that is available to you, no one is making you. Leave the people alone who do however want to use it. It is not your decision.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #39
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

I **thought** ratings could change based on storylines?

either way, please don't. It completely ruins online CCM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #40
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
OK, so we can definitely do the guide this year. We are working on it now. I will give updates here and post a thread when its complete. Thanks for the support for those who have shown that. For all the other people who I'd usually ignore, I do this primarily for offline franchises, because that's how I enjoy playing the game.

I doubt anyone really wants to be told HOW they have to play a game that they spend their own money on. So if you don't want to play a specific way or use a tool that is available to you, no one is making you. Leave the people alone who do however want to use it. It is not your decision.
You're ruining the oline CCM experience for many, you realize that right? I'm in one with 31 other guys. I won't cheat, because it takes the fun out of the draft. If any single one of them does, the draft is ruined.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »