Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Anyone had any luck with the UDFA's in this years Madden?

I hit a beauty in the Etherton draft class.

WR with the last name White. 6-0 200 pounds, 76 overall. 99 speed, 99 acc, 94 agility, 98 jump. Good returner (In the 80's) and the first guy on my squad with 100 durability. His receiving stats are all in the 70's

His dev is normal or slow I think, but as a 4th/5th cheap WR and a returner its an absolute steal.

Just like in real life it left me with a tough decision as he actually outplayed my mid-round rookie WR in the preseason and I had to make a tough choice to keep him and cut the rook.

I cant wait till one day when we have a practice squad.

In my current draft class I'm locked into Byron Steele. I need a TE and I'm making sure I get my man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenaj17
On draft 16 - has anyone noticed a DT called W. Ancar? LOL

Great guide this guys!

For anyone who say this is cheating, the scouting XP you get is so unbelievable poor. Why should you have to spend points on scouting speed, jumping, strength etc when the combine in real life sorts that out?

The points i get for Vikings is 2000xp per week, which is only enough to see the overall grade for 1 player per week. Wouldn't it be more realistic if we were automatically given speed, strength and jumping.
It would make sense for this to happen after the combine at least IMO.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #123
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
I disagree that the scout xp is too poor to get players every draft. its easy as can be to find star players, they become quite obvious by simply going to every 3rd and beyond rd prospect, clicking awareness, if its a B, hes a star, if its a C, hes likely quick or a star. if its the 5th-7th, its like guarenteed.
I agree with this guy, especially if you're scouting right. What I do is find a make-or-break attribute or two for every position. For OL, I start with pass block. If it's a C, I move on. If it's B+, then I check run blocking. If that's B+ then I have a good prospect. You can scout every interior lineman in just one week (3k scout points) and every tackle in less. For QBs, it can be throw power, corners it can be man coverage, and etc.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #124
Rookie

Datman's Arena

Got a quick question I'm sure one of you guys will have the answer for.so I've read that story line players development and attributes can change mid season from storylines taking a turn for the worse or better. Now say I unlock a storyline players speed in week 3 then in week 11 he has a injury or somthing that would in turn change his speed will it show up differnt now?or would it have took into account for it when I originally unlocked it?Bascily I'm asking if I need to keep checking on a prospect after scouting him originally
Old 10-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 1

This guide is not even complete...not sure why some guys I know are complaining about it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #126
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
I disagree that the scout xp is too poor to get players every draft. its easy as can be to find star players, they become quite obvious by simply going to every 3rd and beyond rd prospect, clicking awareness, if its a B, hes a star, if its a C, hes likely quick or a star. if its the 5th-7th, its like guarenteed.
Why does awareness show players are stars? Surely it's development that shows that, which costs loads.

I will check that out though, thanks
Old 10-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #127
Rookie

LousyJackRanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotheem11
i got the class with derek durden and london scottt, anybody have any info on scott or austin davis wr, or correy ford fs??
What's the name of the qb?
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #128
Rookie

where are you finding the development trait? I'm have the draft 7 rookie draft tonight and need to reference it. Please let me know if you can asap.. thnx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »