Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by touretteskid101
Seeing as how Madden tried to make it so it was hard to create draft guides this year, I am curious about the method that you used to evaluate the players. For example, what happened if a storyline player dropped out of the draft? Did you restart the current season? Another question is when did you take note of a player's projected draft position (it changes throughout the season for some players)?

**I'm not staying I do or don't support the guide, just curious as to how you went about its creation**

^^^ Slow dev

Really? can you not read? He said in the very beginning that story line players have different out comes based on the Arc f there storyline. right now they may only have one or two but will adjust as more knowledge is gained. he also says for storyline players you should SCOUT them yourself! If you use the guid for all other player you should have enough points to fully scout story line players

Honestly I am sorry from being mean but what is so difficult to understand? Read before you criticis
Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quick question. I currently have the Zach Richmond draft and in the guide it states Jordan Parks is in the same draft. I do not see him on the draft list. Under Zach Richmonds story lines one story stated Zach is better than Parks. Is this a glitch that Parks isnt in the draft? Or is it that he is coming out in the following years draft?

Also great work on the guide your effort is applauded

Last edited by NYJFan81; 09-26-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I thought I had read that M13 had 900 draft classes, not 30?

Looking for some leagues to take our on MSL Competition Team in a mini tournament! Let me know if you are interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
Rookie

This is awesome, i started my scouting for the draft this morning and am seeing that the development is quick or superstar on the guys i was already targeting.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJFan81
Quick question. I currently have the Zach Richmond draft and in the guide it states Jordan Parks is in the same draft. I do not see him on the draft list. Under Zach Richmonds story lines one story stated Zach is better than Parks. Is this a glitch that Parks isnt in the draft? Or is it that he is coming out in the following years draft?

I have the same draft, but Parks never showed up in any of the stories. i might have missed him in the scouting as i havnt gotten completely into it yet, but i would assume that means he is coming out in the next draft.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM72382
^^^ Slow dev

Really? can you not read? He said in the very beginning that story line players have different out comes based on the Arc f there storyline. right now they may only have one or two but will adjust as more knowledge is gained. he also says for storyline players you should SCOUT them yourself! If you use the guid for all other player you should have enough points to fully scout story line players

Honestly I am sorry from being mean but what is so difficult to understand? Read before you criticis
Honestly I'm sorry for you that your IQ is so low that you can't understand the intent of my post. How stupid are you? I think that it was pretty clear that I WASNT criticizing their efforts/work but CURIOUS as to how they did the guide/accounted for certain circumstances... Also, if you're going to try to insult my intelligence please prove that you have some intelligence of your own, correct grammar is appreciated

On a side note, has anyone noticed if a storyline player's development trait is subject to change? For example, if they have a bad season does that only affect their ratings or does it affect their development trait as well...

Last edited by touretteskid101; 09-26-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Added Something
Old 09-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by touretteskid101
Honestly I'm sorry for you that your IQ is so low that you can't understand the intent of my post. How stupid are you? I think that it was pretty clear that I WASNT criticizing their efforts/work but CURIOUS as to how they did the guide/accounted for certain circumstances... Also, if you're going to try to insult my intelligence please prove that you have some intelligence of your own, correct grammar is appreciated

On a side note, has anyone noticed if a storyline player's development trait is subject to change? For example, if they have a bad season does that only affect their ratings or does it affect their development trait as well...
They already addressed your question pretty clearly so learn how to read. Said someone who cannot comprehend a paragraph insults someone over there grammer in a madden forum lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8Train
I thought I had read that M13 had 900 draft classes, not 30?
Sorry to disappoint you Fr8 but you were not cynical enough about EAs lies. There are 30 classes with 900+different scenarios. That is why they state the 900 number. All of the non storyline players will remain the same, the differences in class come in the 7-10 storyline players. Things like injuries, going to broadway, entering another sport and other various twists is where you get the difference.

What it really comes down to with this guide is that you no longer need to scout the non storyline players development and you can just focus on the attributes that you deem important. Based on the twists during the season you should have a good idea of where the storyline players will be as far as development and other skills.

Hope this helps a little.

gbclaymaker52

Last edited by johnsoncal15; 09-26-2012 at 01:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »