Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

So all the ratings for each player are going to be the same in each CCM playthrough? That's the stupidest idea I've read.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #162
Banned

Im curious to know what guys have you posted? Is there a specific overall for them or did you just not scout everyone? Also what scheme are these players listed under?
Old 10-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #163
Just started!

@CFraychineaud or rdm1800 do you know when we'll be able to see draft #6 in your draft classes googledoc guide?

i know some users did their own but im more of an official type of guy that loves the real stuff! and your guide IS THA S**T! thanks again for all your hard work! just need that #6 louis glover draft class soon... the leageu's draft is this week end! thanks again
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #164
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Sorry Matt Ryan, you're being traded.

Got the
Spoiler
draft.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonnn
@CFraychineaud or rdm1800 do you know when we'll be able to see draft #6 in your draft classes googledoc guide?

i know some users did their own but im more of an official type of guy that loves the real stuff! and your guide IS THA S**T! thanks again for all your hard work! just need that #6 louis glover draft class soon... the leageu's draft is this week end! thanks again
I'm starting up draft #7 right now, and will try to get 6 out right after so its complete finally. Appreciate that users are sticking to our draft guide. We are planning on having a 2nd copy of the guide available and linked on the first page once its complete so that when it has high traffic, people can use the 2nd one. Hoping that happens today, will keep you all updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #166
Rookie

This guide really is excellent and I appreciate the work that you guys have put in.

Quick question. I started on draft #27 and am up to #28 now. What's the deal with storyline RG Carl Gallego. He has "?" listed for both DEV and projected draft round. I understand that DEV for storylinh changes based on the story (right?) so that's not important, but the unknown draft round worries me. I don't want to spend 5K to see his development if he breaks his leg or becomes an opera singer or something instead of entering the draft.

Thanks again!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushdown
This guide really is excellent and I appreciate the work that you guys have put in.

Quick question. I started on draft #27 and am up to #28 now. What's the deal with storyline RG Carl Gallego. He has "?" listed for both DEV and projected draft round. I understand that DEV for storylinh changes based on the story (right?) so that's not important, but the unknown draft round worries me. I don't want to spend 5K to see his development if he breaks his leg or becomes an opera singer or something instead of entering the draft.

Thanks again!
That could mean a few things. One possibility is that he decided to go back to school and appeared in the next draft for us so we don't know what his dev or proj is for that story for him. Another option is that sometimes when the player gets hurt, he isn't able to work out at the combine or his pro day which makes it so you can not scout him week 7 of the off-season (the week before the draft) which is where we have set our benchmark for scouting. I will bring it up with rdm since he did that draft, and see if we can get some more info for you.

The biggest suggestion I can make for EVERYONE is that they don't scout players until week 7 of the off-season, ESPECIALLY for storyline players since their stats can change based on which storylines they get. The other drafted players projections will change throughout the season based on how their performance does, or if some players in the storylines stay or go. Hopefully that helps.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc
Don't bother, they are definitely already decided from the placement of your first draft class.

For instance, a prospects' cousin is in the draft the year after he goes to the NFL, and they run a story about it.
I can say that they are nor locked in from your first draft class, because with the Louis Glover draft class which is # 6, I reloaded it 4 different times in order to get those 4 scenarios that I talked about in my previous post.

The Trick is to save the game Just before your 4th pre-season game and then load and play it. You would know if the storyline arc is good or bad after week 8. if it is bad.. go back to the preseason and reload till you get a better storyline or the perfect one.. I mean you have to save the pre-season file separately since even at pro and scouting combine.. it can go bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »