Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

so far, all things considered, who do you guys think are the best a
qb's in the game?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #194
Rookie

to clarify I mean draftable.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #195
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhitt81
qb's in the game?
The Best I've come across is Rockford Odom. He is in the Leon Jones/Michael Astro draft. Came out with 95 speed, 93 THP, and low 80's for all the accuracy ratings. He's in his second season in my CCM and is already breaking records.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhitt81
qb's in the game?
Look at Stacy Knight in draft 15. He has amazing speed with 94 Spd 87 Acc 89 Agi, 96 Throw Power, 80's on almost all throw accuracies. Also comes with many of the 10-20k traits. His is listed on the 2nd tab of the guide. Also that is with the storyline of him being a normal development type, so he probably has better outcomes.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #197
Rookie

tiloj's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
Look at Stacy Knight in draft 15. He has amazing speed with 94 Spd 87 Acc 89 Agi, 96 Throw Power, 80's on almost all throw accuracies. Also comes with many of the 10-20k traits. His is listed on the 2nd tab of the guide. Also that is with the storyline of him being a normal development type, so he probably has better outcomes.
As previously stated; Rockford Odom and Stacy Knight are the two best QB's throughout the classes.

A lot of people talking about Jordan Parks at the start, but in reality you can increase accuracy and THP much more easily than speed/agi/acc. So if you want the best possible QB you want one of the really fast QB's with good THP.

I can use XP and make Knight or Odom a much better QB than Parks after just 1 season.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:17 AM   #198
Rookie

Okay so after playing 8 years of a franchise with my Raiders and waiting for the patch so I can restart and get a fresh franchise going, here are my top five draft picks so far in the game.

1: DT Jawuan Reece.
-Not a storyline player, he was in the Etherton/Glover draft and taken in the 3rd or 5th round. He's currently the highest rated player in the game after 7 seasons at a 98 overall. Comes out with excellent accel and pass rush moves. Sim or playing, he gets 10+ sacks per year.

2: TE Byron Steele.
-Just too dynamic for anyone to cover. 93 speed coming out, He's in the 90's overall and is pretty much uncoverable.

3: WR Gregorio Mucci
-I use him as a returner/3rd wideout and he's a ton of fun. 99 accel/99 agility and he's got good size. I boosted his speed into the low 90's and he was able to be signed for less than a mil a year as a long term depth guy

4: MLB Jason Judge.
-Probably the best overall defensive prospect in the game. I got him in the 6th round and he has 95 speed and excellent coverage skills. He won DROY/DMVP for me and changed the way my d plays. He can cover most TE's/RB's and is a beast on a manual blitz.

5: CB JJ Smoke.
-99 everything right out of the gate, LOL. A gamechanger in the return game and IIRC he starts out with 95 man coverage. LOCK DOWN.

Other fun picks:
*HB Algrenon Nelson. 5th rounder came out as an 85.
*DE Cameron Jackson. This was a sad one. In one chise he blew up and came out at 87 overall with low 90's in the athletic traits. In the other one I did, injuries made him a total bust. If you get lucky, he's an ANIMAL.
* WR Tyrel Pendergrast. Slow development means jack squat. He's 6-5 225 with 97 speed. 75 truck. 90 spectacular catch.
* DT Jakari Christmas. Really athetic passrushing DT.
* DE Jared Lee. Just an overall athletic freak. I took him because he was the first 6-7 DE I had seen who was still a speed rusher. He was amazing on his rookie contract, but at 94 overall I couldnt keep him at 10+ mil per year once his deal was up.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #199
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uly27
i am doing the #20 draft im wondering if anyone has done that draft and maybe can tell me some good picks besides the guys they have in the draft.... even if they dont got superstar rating...

im in need of mlb olb dt te and wr!!

thanks for doing this guide i was able to get some great players from #19 draft and speed up my rebuild with my colts also helped that i got some great trades in my online ccm

hb -king collins
wr- shannas and simmons
rg--goldson
de--robinson (beast 90) overall n im usin him as dt till i trade mathis
olb simeon
cbs--patterson and Dossous
DT Tank is a beast. His storyline got him to drop to mid 1st. WR group is weak. There were a couple big bodied ones that were okay like T Williams in the 2nd. LG Baltimore is a nice find at the end of the 2nd. WR Aslhley has good numbers but is undersized at 5'9 with 88 spd.
At MLB, I would go with Treat or Cooper late. Savage at OLB has high dev and is a late rounder.
I stayed away from skill positions this draft and worked on my 3-4 d-line. A few good finds there that are listed on the guide.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #200
Rookie

How do i open the stat sheet for draft 27. When i go to the stat sheet it just keeps popping up draft 15. Help please

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »