Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

I am starting on draft 2 for a new CCM offline league I started. Are there any fast QBs in the next few drafts or do I need to trade for one? I didnt see any one with speed over 79 in draft 2.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #490
Rookie

OVR: 1

So the overalls for the non storyline players change too? Im just wondering why you didnt list the overalls for them.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #491
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

Could anyone tell me, what scheme Louis Glover has or if there are any good Power Running QB's? I just started a season with the Donte Calloway draft, so Glover should be next and I have not yet decided whether I want to go with Balanced or Power Run as my scheme. I know it doesn't really matter, but I kind of hate it to have too many different players, so it would be nice, if anyone knew. As Glover is a agile QB I would really like to draft him. So if anyone knows the second coming of Vick, Tebow or anyone like them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #492
Pew
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole416
So the overalls for the non storyline players change too? Im just wondering why you didnt list the overalls for them.
The overall rating is based on how well they fit that description. Eg, Peyton Manning is going to have a rediculously high Field General Overall, but change your QB preference to a West Coast QB and his rating will drop. Aka, Overalls are still useless, if you want to know how good a player is, look at the important individual stats.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #493
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc
None that I can remember or have found, but I've played numerous CCMs since the last time I encountered that draft class.
There are tons of sleepers hiding as UDFA's or late round picks. Not guys who have high OVR ratings, but guys who have high skill ratings and low AWR (10-30) .

I've rebuilt my team and almost every one of my backups (and a starter or two) used to be an undrafted FA.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #494
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushdown
The guide by lotusfather at GameFAQs has OVR for each scheme and a couple of ratings for each player. The Parks drafts were in the first few that he did (drafts 11-29 done so far).

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4bO...VOT3Q1UE0/edit
For everybody looking for schemes/overalls, this guide is extremely helpful, and he's updated to have done 11-8. It also shows a couple storyline tips for the storyline players.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #495
Rookie

I was thinking instead of everyone asking what players are good in each draft we should add to the op a list of players for each draft class that are good pick ups and their stats related to the pos they play. Or a new thread with a link here whatever is easier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #496
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3
I new to the site (as far as posting). does anyone have any info about draft class #17? I looked from pages 1-29 then tried going back from page 50 and saw nothing. It think it is the Ian Jones draft. Thanks. BTW, the guys who made these guides will be welcomed into madden heaven when their number is called.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »