Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #497
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

depends on what positions you want, think im up to 19 and my current qb1/hb1/wr1/te1/le1/dt2/fs1/ss1 came from 17.
however i play a 3-4 and certain player types, you may differ. i do know that i wish i had picked up a wr from earlier in the draft than when i did. i will be trading 2 or more picks for that player if i can. they wouldnt take a good deal before deadline of his 2nd year.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #498
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3
I have that draft class. What's the numbers on Pearson? Any info on the rest of the draft class?
Old 12-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #499
MVP

OVR: 1

iirc he is a 3-4 pass rusher and from memory needs tou increased from below 75. also mcv/zcv are low but then again my benchmarks are willis/bowman/smith/brooks :P
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #500
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTomlin10
ROLB- Chrisitan Pearson( From Keeon Echo Draft) is a beast!!! He is a steal in the 6th round and his college is Texas Tech. He has dreads ( aka Jarvis Jones Clone)..He is a beast and gets 14 sacks and more every year. So glad I drafted Him.
I have that draft class. What's the numbers on Pearson? Any info on the rest of the draft class? Sorry about the double post. I am on the iOS site and there is no "reply" option.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #501
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

I play with the ravens. Looking for a Nick DB. SS/WR/MLB/OLB. I've traded Reed for Earl Thomas. Got the names of the guys you drafted from 17?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #502
Just started!

OVR: 0

I have found multiple great rookie draft picks. Starting with rookies this year would obviously be Luck and RGIII but Russell Wilson turned out real nice to. Doug Martin starts out 72 and is really fast and has great carrying. A steal I found was Alfred Morris. He starts out a 58 overall and is slow and his carrying isn't the best but after a few years working on speed and carrying he is a trucking monster. He hardly ever fumbles. Later on in the years Jordan Cosgrove (TE) is a complete beast from the beginning. Also Brandon Boss (TE). Daniel Romeo (QB) and (Trent Platt) are hall of fame bound from the start. I am in 2021 in my franchise and those have to be the best i have seen so far.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #503
Just started!

OVR: 0

hey im new to posting to this site i've seen a couple draft guides. But no one seems to have info one the Derek Durden draft. does ne one know of ne good pick ups
Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #504
Rookie

hogtradition22's Arena

OVR: 2

Why does OS allow this crap to be posted here? All it does is help ruin hundreds of league because of the crap that is exposed. Taking all the fun out of online drafts and helps people cheat. I can't believe this..... Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »