Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
  • Fixed an issue where you were unable to sign Free Agents during the season.
My question is this (I read through the entire thread, and I couldn't believe no one else asked about this yet)

But those this part of the patch refer to the in season salary cap glitch for CCM?

Here is a link to a thread on the EA site about it.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8995395.page

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#25211287

If this is fixed, my entire league will be VERY happy. We are in week 9 of year 2 and have been scrambling to find an easy work around for this glitch until EA patched it. We were very close to a viable solution, but it was a little complicated.

If this was patched, that will be music to my ears!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 4
What a joke... they fix one stripe on the giants jerseys but still haven't changed the Bears wrong away pants.. that don't even exist.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #363
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Holy crap...we have been listened to. The "little things" have won out after all.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #364
Rookie

OVR: 2
They didn't fix assisted tackles, injuries, replay highlights in CCM user vs user, no transactions list, stats on CCM (when looking at whole NFL), and wind glitch when kicking FGs (goes opposite direction). These were the main things I wanted to see get fixed. Amazing. We are in the playoffs in our league and injuries are STILL resetting! And no, I just can't turn on pre-existing injuries because it WONT ALLOW ME!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #365
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
Took a little too long for these changes to come around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #366
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOrangeBaby
Took a little too long for these changes to come around.
6 weeks from release, that's not too bad, could have been worse and waited for a fumble fix well into November on Madden 9.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #367
MVP

Quote:
Well, what about gameplay tuners? Will they help out the horrific defense in this game? Lol, I mean not one thing about tuning how bad the zones are in this patch? Is it Ea's goal to put out the most noob friendly football game ever? Does that help the sales numbers??

How can there be no fix for the quick pass vs damn near any D??? How can there be no fix for the lead pass against any zone on a deep streak? How can there be no adjustment to the defensive line getting pressure like they do in practice mode? How can Ea sleep at night when they make this awesome game but refuse to make the game sim like with regards to DEFENSE!!!

Im done if nothing is going to be tuned. Sad thing is I'm 11-0 online. Sooner545 look me up. But........ I'm bored to death of not having to think to score its really sad.

Let me be a gamechanger and I'll have the best player vs player Madden info you have ever had. I'm 37 lol been at this and passionate about this for way toooooo loonng. LOL

I'm not wanting to rip EA I just want realistic adjustments made to the game. I know where they need to be made and just dont understand why they arent. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears but at least I got it out.
Read almost every page in this thread ans this man has not been answered so far, If he has then my apologies, I am grateful for whats in this patch but the fact remains that the game remains to "noob friendly" as the defense has serious issues that needs to be tuned.

So, can this man Sooner and I, get this question answered please? Would be greatly appreciated!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #368
Banned

its is this easy, no matter how many "issues" that some folks come up with that the fix, some people will still come on here to cry about it. SMH
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »