Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #737
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
If accurate playcalling didn't make it in this patch, please EA make sure it is included in Patch#4.
I personally won't wait any longer for patch #4. If the play calling is the same I'm dumping it for NBA 2K13. Tired of waiting and apathy is setting in. I'm with J-Unit, DetroitStyle and everyone else on this.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #738
Banned

Sotendo's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy57
You can not select/use/pick more then 1 team. You can pick only 1 team and have your brother play with you on that same team. That's it no playing CCM vs each other offline
Wow.

What the hell EA?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #739
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
After you start your CCM.

AMAZING!! Player Positions and Jersey #s are all I need to edit, great this is for the entire career!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #740
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy57
Again another question answered just a page or 2 back but anyways for the 999th time

You can edit the position outside CCM under roster management you can then take that roster into an offline CCM with RE to LE. Once you start a CCM offline or online you can not change position's, you can change equipment but not position or ratings.
Update Oz, you can change positions after you've started your CCM from LE to RE, LG to RG...etc.

verified by Emm...
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk

After you start your CCM.

Last edited by SloeyEZ; 10-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #741
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I personally won't wait any longer for patch #4. If the play calling is the same I'm dumping it for NBA 2K13. Tired of waiting and apathy is setting in. I'm with J-Unit, DetroitStyle and everyone else on this.
Agree with that. It makes the game so boring. Cpu get the ball and here we go again, run run run. Basically makes it pointless fixing the sliders and for the slider makers to make a really good set cause the cpu will only run the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #742
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
#1- Pursuit angles. They are downright terrible at times. In my latest game I had a FS rated 86 OVR with mid 80's AWR & PRC & PUR completely stop briefly when running after a HB. If interested I have video on the play. It will be uploaded tonight. There are TWO plays in the video that highlight the bad pursuit angles.

#2- The WR/DB interaction is severely lacking

#3- HB break tackle animations are too slow. I have found it next to impossible to break a tackle and get solid YAC.

#4- The lead passing on seam routes is ridiculous and an exploit. The WR has such a huge advantage on this it isn't even funny. Unfortunately the DB AI just can't keep up with this route.

#5- Lack of true momentum:
-- On punt returns you see guys go 100mph down the field and they can turn on a dime to tackle the return man.
-- When HB's cut/spin they don't even slow down!
-- You can user control a defender and roam the field without much effect from changing directions.

#6- The CCM Practice mode needs to be overhauled. I could go into great depth about some ideas if interested.

Items #1 (whack pursuit angles), #2, and #5 look like the same things said about M12

That's...concerning. Then the CPU playcalling is not addressed? Between this and the modded rosters for M12, looks like I'm rethinking my stance on giving M13 a try...

...again *sigh*
Old 10-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #743
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Ya its been a very disappointing football year for fans with this years madden and have not lived up to the hype imo. Looking forward to the patch but not holding my breath. Well see, to many good games coming out in the next months prolly won't even make my rotation and get traded in. Its just unacceptable that we had to wait this long and waste 3 patches in what should of been fixed before the game came out. Just think what they could of done with 3 other patches if this game was tested correctly? instead of wasting them.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #744
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey EMMDOT, quick question: will the patch do anything to change certain preexisting injuries? such as terrell suggs is listed for 30 weeks, making it impossible for him to play in the nov game that hes apparently scheduled to debut it.

also, when we be able to use a roster update on online ccm? cant find that anywhere. so sick of dennis pitta having to be a 68 in online ccm, when hes a 77 in the current rosters

i would turn off preexisting injuries but its so annoying having every teams injuries wiped out week to week
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »