Home

Ps4 and madden 14

This is a discussion on Ps4 and madden 14 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #9
Pro

barsoffury's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ps4 and madden 14

I seriously doubt they announce the next Madden on the ps4 since it's a multi-plat. They'll only talk about their exclusives.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Since the consoles are likely to drop in November, it's not impossible for a next gen Madden...but then you'd have to wait 3 extra months and hope it's not Madden 06 deja vu.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #11
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

i personally dont see them making two maddens in one year. they have hard enough time getting one made and fixed before the next one comes out. to make the game for the new system would be like having to make a totally seperate game which i really dont see them doing. honestly kinda hope they dont, cause if they do they will have 2-3 times the amount of work of things they need to "patch" and neither game would ever be fully fixed at all. so for the sake of quality of one , i hope thye only make one madden and its for the ps3!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
i personally dont see them making two maddens in one year. !
They've done it before. PS2 and PS3 copies. Etc... This would be no different.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I hope Madden 25 comes out for the new consoles, if I want a new console then i want a new game.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Well Madden released later on the Wii U and vita so it is possible it'll come out at a later date than the ps3/360 version.

From my fingers to your eyes...
Posseble but then youll have a ps3 port madden for ps4.

Eighter ea is working for a ps4 madden and then trip it down for ps3 with i dont think there doing
Or there working on a ps3 madden and release a port later in november for ps4 that doesnt fully use the ps4 functions

Personaly i think nex gen madden will be 15
Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Unless Tiburon and EA Austin have had next-gen dev kets for longer than we might speculate here, I'd expect something along the lines of the XBOX version of Madden 2002 (or more accurately, the XBOX 360 version of NBA 2K6); same game, but ported with better graphics, flashy UI, and updated rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Unless Tiburon and EA Austin have had next-gen dev kets for longer than we might speculate here, I'd expect something along the lines of the XBOX version of Madden 2002 (or more accurately, the XBOX 360 version of NBA 2K6); same game, but ported with better graphics, flashy UI, and updated rosters.
To my understanding Dev-kits were being passed around since November of last year, but who's to say those weren't the final product for developers to begin their building. So let's assume EA has been in possession of a Dev-kit and had begun development of the game a while back, if this is the case madden on the Ps3, or Ps4 could prosper or fail. But hoping I'm hoping for all our sakes they've worked on both games, and that we don't have the same bs they dropped in 06

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »