Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

Love that Owner Mode is back... Makes me want to get the game after all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #162
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm wondering if we can edit player body types, including height, weight, general proportions, and equipment, or just equipment.

The last time I remember us being able to edit body types was like '05, but I'd like to be able to do that again. We have the ability to do so on NCAA.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #163
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Madden is definitely taking huge steps in the right direction

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #164
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Madden is definitely taking huge steps in the right direction
I feel like this is said every year. Jury is out.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #165
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?
Yes and bottom line it's even better than the PC online-franchise in M2k8 (admin interface and handling could be better though).

If EA could add a "resume disconnected CC online-game" option it would be nearly perfect ...

I run a 32 Coaches Online-Franchise on M13 and we are heading towards a 3rd season. Great fun and therefore nearly no coaching fluctuation!

www.maddenliga.de

Last edited by Bonee; 07-10-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #167
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
haha you've been able to do that since at least last year. where have you been looking? haha
Old 07-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #168
Rookie

Lonestar Outlaw's Arena

OVR: 6

This question has already come up I'm sure, but is OFFLINE franchise back in Madden 25? Big big big mistake EA for taking that out last year. I bought the game the day of release, only to turn around and sell it 2 days later. Simply because there was no offline franchise. Hope EA puts it in this year or it's definately a no buy for me and millions of others I'm sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »