Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #161
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
Looman did the same to me and others who brought up this issue. He blocked us as well. Looman doesn't care what we think. He cares about only what he wants. This game is for him. It isn't for us.
I've been playing the madden franchise since Looman was peeing himself, I don't know why EA kept him on another season considering they will have competition in the next generation systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #162
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
Try reading the thread. We are not going to keep explaining that question over and over.
He's a chiefs fan. Give him a break. It will be another long season for them.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #163
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2

BUMP to keep this topic fresh and put the Devs on the spot.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #164
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I can live without cpu vs cpu if they have a true coach mode like NCAA has. Although cpu vs cpu would be sweet for owners mode.

If this guy is blocking people on twitter that ask about cpu vs cpu mode then he's a piece of crap and I don't want his stupid game anyways. They can't use the excuse of the xp being the problem, NCAA is doing it with no problem.

I have owned every Madden game there has been. I think I have finally reached my breaking point with this game. And the people who think that this game is gonna be so great on the next gen consoles are in for a big surprise. At least this year.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #165
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm a coach mode player. And since 13 didn't have a coach mode, I stuck with 12. I'm hoping there's a true coach mode in 25 ( humanQB scrambles, no kicking or punting, etc). If not, I think I'll go back to 12 and try out CPU vs. CPU. I tried a game tonight, but the only part that is bothersome is the delay between plays, highlights and change of possessions. I notice the 'X' button doesn't skip past highlights and other dead time. Is there any other way to speed things along? A 13 min quarter seemed FOREVER!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #166
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
XP just feels wrong to me in a football game. I shouldn't be able to upgrade a player's deep accuracy if I just dink/dunk'd across the field and never threw a deep ball. It makes no sense at all. Let the players naturally progress on their own and let how YOU(as a player/CPU plays) determine how players improve. More deep balls(and higher % completed then expected) means an increase of that deep accuracy. It's simple things like this that makes me sad that EA thinks of the arcade than the sim people.

I guess the XP makes the Call of Duty crowd happy. Who knows. The player progression in 13 was terrible. Even players that performed really well on the field only received very minor attribute boosts due to the extreme amounts of XP required to improve them. It would also be really nice if players could get worse based on their poor performances. Seems like a reasonable request since players aren't constantly improving year after year
Old 08-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #167
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
I'm a coach mode player. And since 13 didn't have a coach mode, I stuck with 12. I'm hoping there's a true coach mode in 25 ( humanQB scrambles, no kicking or punting, etc). If not, I think I'll go back to 12 and try out CPU vs. CPU. I tried a game tonight, but the only part that is bothersome is the delay between plays, highlights and change of possessions. I notice the 'X' button doesn't skip past highlights and other dead time. Is there any other way to speed things along? A 13 min quarter seemed FOREVER!
Unfortunately, there is still not a true coach mode for Madden 25. I watched a youtube vid of someone going through the different franchise modes and options and the coach mode is the same as in previous Maddens. I wish they'd just take that crap "option" out all together. It's an insult to even call it coach mode. The action of not taking control of the quarterback and letting cpu do so after the snap had been in Madden's for years, so why all of a sudden (the past couple versions) did they decide to put it in the menus as if it was something new?
Your only option for a true coach mode is NFL 2k5 and as of now Madden 12 for owner mode.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #168
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam

The only way around the dead time like after scores is to pause the game and go into instant replay then just back out and when you go back to the game they will be lined up for the kickoff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »