Home

Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #49
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
You go it...

Back on topic... I'm picking up one for AE (only because of the Sunday Ticket) for PS3 and the PS4.
You know you don't need to buy madden ae to get Sunday ticket for free when you sign up for directv right? One of their promos for any joe blow signing up for directv is free Sunday ticket.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #50
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
Seems for the first time in awhile people are a bit resistant on buying the new Madden.
People weren't resistant last year when they took a hatchet to franchise mode? I know last years was the first one I didn't buy at release since 07.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #51
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Season Ticket for NCAA and Madden (Current Gen).
Will purchase retail of NCAA but not Madden(Current gen)
I've pre-ordered Madden PS4.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 0

Yea i'm going to get NCAA 14, cause they won't be a Next gen one til next year, But for madden i'm so up in the air, I pre-order it for the Xbox1 but not sure if i can go from Aug to Nov with out playing some NFL,..Looking like a lot of money..Math time (LOL)..3 copies of Madden on 360 me and two sons, $195.00 3 COD $195.00, Xbox1 $499.99 plus tax, Madden Xbox1 $65.00, Cod $65.00 Grand Total... $1019.00 plus...Wife will goes crazy LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops that don't include NCAA at $65.00....
Old 07-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #53
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
Yea i'm going to get NCAA 14, cause they won't be a Next gen one til next year, But for madden i'm so up in the air, I pre-order it for the Xbox1 but not sure if i can go from Aug to Nov with out playing some NFL,..Looking like a lot of money..Math time (LOL)..3 copies of Madden on 360 me and two sons, $195.00 3 COD $195.00, Xbox1 $499.99 plus tax, Madden Xbox1 $65.00, Cod $65.00 Grand Total... $1019.00 plus...Wife will goes crazy LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops that don't include NCAA at $65.00....
We all care. A lot. So much that we need to read this in a thread you've made and here as well. As your accountant I appreciate the details of how much you're spending on madden and Xbox, ill be sure to note this in your deductions.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
Getting Ncaa14 on ps3 stocking up draft classes and waiting for Madden 25 on ps4.
Has it been confirmed that NCAA '14 draft classes will work with Madden '14 next gen? Because I don't think that it will. The file system on the current gen consoles is completely different from the nextgen consoles... Unless this has been confirmed already, I'd be skeptical.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #55
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I was thinking about this but I can't go from August to November without any NFL football game...I'll buy all three. Can't wait for NCAA 14, 12 days to go!!
Ill be buying NCAA no doubt, but I can definitely Wait for Madden next gen instead of this gen.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »